The Trailer For Lifetime's 'Britney Ever After' Biopic Is Here

Jordan Miller

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like they're going to take bits and pieces from her FTR interview and use them as transitions into the different parts in her life. 

That kind of set-up is actually how I'd like a full-length theatrical biopic of Britney to be; part documentary/interview and part portrayal. She should do a totally brand-new, candid, no questions off limits type of interview in an intimate setting that transitions in and out of important moments in her life. It'd be called "Lucky: Memoirs of a Pop Superstar" She can probably play the mid to last half of the movie, from her break down to present. 

I get a feeling its going to be a flashback movie. Like, they open it up (recreating bits from For The Record) with her narrating her entire life, and the actual story begins with a flashback from when she was a child, all the way up to her rise after her 2007 crisis. They may even end the movie with the "I go through life like a Karate Kid" line.

Yes. It's invasive and deeply personal. However, Britney won't be forced to watch it or relive it. Media won't ask her about it. All will be the same on her end and hopefully she will continue to heal.

No one really knows what went down during her Blackout era. BH is full of fans who have a deeper understanding than most but the GEN POP either thinks she is bat-**** crazy or feel sorry for her like she's a puppy with three legs. 

This biopic has the potential to humanize her again, especially to the general population and younger audiences who have yet to discover her discography. 

I don't see this being a negative for her or her career. 

2 hours ago, LBoggie said:

It looks like they're going to take bits and pieces from her FTR interview and use them as transitions into the different parts in her life. 

That kind of set-up is actually how I'd like a full-length theatrical biopic of Britney to be; part documentary/interview and part portrayal. She should do a totally brand-new, candid, no questions off limits type of interview in an intimate setting that transitions in and out of important moments in her life. It'd be called "Lucky: Memoirs of a Pop Superstar" She can probably play the mid to last half of the movie, from her break down to present. 

But why do you think someone would want to keep revisiting traumatizing and hard times? Britney has moved on with her life, you guys should too :queenriri:

9 hours ago, Antidote said:

Well the "I wanna be strong for my fans" was beautiful

She couldn't look less like Britney, even my best friend looks more like Britney:

Another post where you are promoting this girl, telling everyone how much she looks like Britney. :byebitch:

omg so many comments 

1. "for my fans" ...ummm nope lol

2. the razor scene looks like a HORROR movie LOL

3. actually the whole trailer looks like a horror movie 

4. that awkward moment when the dancing in the movie is better than brit's actual post-breakdown dancing 

5. over-dramatic and cheap

6. i'm so watching this mess 

15 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

Its a movie, it needs drama what do u expect? If they portrayed her greatness this movie wouldnt be happening at the first place. And im pretty sure they will have her coming over everything and get better in the end of the movie and still if they dont i dont care its a movie as i said before.

Plus we dont know the details yet. :mhm:

I have confidence that they will show more of her success than her failures

Guest Diamond Horse
11 hours ago, Antidote said:

Well the "I wanna be strong for my fans" was beautiful

She couldn't look less like Britney, even my best friend looks more like Britney:

It can be beautiful in some ways, also cringey, but also a lie.

But I guess

Archived