Can we discuss the fact that ALL Britney's POM outfits look EXACTLY the same now ?!!!!

intoxicatedguy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeowMeowDri

Yikes. She needs to be more diverse in her watdrobe. I want her to wear some pants and other cite stuff. Maybe hire clcs cordi and designers

Koreans really pay attention to styling and always slay with the looks 

:meltdown:

4 minutes ago, Adri said:

Yikes. She needs to be more diverse in her watdrobe. I want her to wear some pants and other cite stuff. Maybe hire clcs cordi and designers

Koreans really pay attention to styling and always slay with the looks 

:meltdown:

I dont mind her using the same fashion designer....along with the director, choreographer, hair & makeup artist !! That was flawless !! :yay:

Guest MeowMeowDri
Just now, intoxicatedguy said:

I dont mind her using the same fashion designer....along with the director, choreographer, hair & makeup artist !! That was flawless !! :yay:

They really did slay with everything

Why does Britney her team always have to be so cheap and ruin her with fugly designs and crap choreo

:sobbing:

9 hours ago, morango said:

I miss it when she used to wear pants and low waist jeans! During 'Circus' she would sometimes cover her belly with high waist shorts too, tho.

And about her wearing that thing on her waist, I agree it might be a body consciense thing. The last time she really showed her stomach was during IHeart and she did look a bit "square ish", but beautiful and in shape. 

britney-spears--45b8ee1b-50d9-4f1c-a8fc-

She always looked squarish though.  Even pre-pregnancy. 

b9fe9cbaec4bc52ee0db10936a00f3ac.jpg

20 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The green leotard she used to wear for the opening act was actually fitting for the Jungle section:

Resultado de imagem para britney apple music 2016

Also, she needs to bring this back for MATM cuz' that Walmart bridal thingy is tragic:

Resultado de imagem para britney outfits 2016 vegas

I really liked the green leo it was really flattering imo.

I never really liked the VS outfit because I hate white boots, she always wears her tights over her bellybutton and I dont think its great to wear a cheap Victoria Secret outfit as a costume. THis is Britney Spears' residency not a high school talent show.

Archived