Can we discuss the fact that ALL Britney's POM outfits look EXACTLY the same now ?!!!!

intoxicatedguy

7 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

She just likes something covering her stomach now...I don't know why. During circus she was less fit yet she never covered it like this? Or am I wrong? Anyway, if that makes her more comfortable..then why not. 

You're wrong I think, that's the first time I ever saw her cover her stomach with her fishnets and weird black grips? Idk what to even call them. And as Circus went on she ripped her costumes apart and wore random pieces of lingerie, too.

Pity though, Vegas hasn't had one night of all perfect costumes and they've changed so fricken much

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She needs to hire the Cicus tour costumes designer ASAP period.

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Gerelateerde afbeelding

These slay me every single time

The last one is one of my all time favorites. It makes me want to be a performer. The weird thing is Vegas should technically be the Circus Tour 2.0 and it just fails in that regard. Even when the outfits weren't great I could at least pinpoint the issue quickly. With some of the Vegas outfits I just want to burn the whole thing. 

Just now, Hypnotherapy said:

You're wrong I think, that's the first time I ever saw her cover her stomach with her fishnets and weird black grips? Idk what to even call them. And as Circus went on she ripped her costumes apart and wore random pieces of lingerie, too.

Pity though, Vegas hasn't had one night of all perfect costumes and they've changed so fricken much

Of not covering during circus  I didn't mean outfits, I meant these belt things...

2 hours ago, intoxicatedguy said:

Seriously ?!!!!

i mean love that pink leotard for maybe the neon section...but jungle section ??!!! Come on now :squintney:

I love this one:

10.jpg

but with time it became this mess:

normal_001_285629.jpg

So yeah, I would take that pink leotard any day instead of that cheap verison of the original green bodysuit.

1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

But at least these outfits are kinda nice and better than previous ones. Why complain? She looks so hot in these outfits. And I like the little belt she wears around her waist- it makes her look good 

Except those are not even outfits...they're just underwear at this point...and they all look the same !! ! :embarrassney:

42 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

But at least these outfits are kinda nice and better than previous ones. Why complain? She looks so hot in these outfits. And I like the little belt she wears around her waist- it makes her look good 

IA with this though its much more flattering and makes her look curvy at the waist :mhm: They're just boring outfits :orangu:

Archived