Can we discuss the fact that ALL Britney's POM outfits look EXACTLY the same now ?!!!!

intoxicatedguy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2017 at 6:05 AM, PieceofBritney said:

She just likes something covering her stomach now...I don't know why. During circus she was less fit yet she never covered it like this? Or am I wrong? Anyway, if that makes her more comfortable..then why not. 

It's not simply for covering her stomach, it's for keeping her back straight.  It's a back brace, many people wear a clunkier version of that in the gym.  She probably got a custom-made one for her performances that looks nicer.  But I'd prefer if they went with a skin-tone colour.

5 minutes ago, jennyj said:

It's not simply for covering her stomach, it's for keeping her back straight.  It's a back brace, many people wear a clunkier version of that in the gym.  She probably got a custom-made one for her performances that looks nicer.  But I'd prefer if they went with a skin-tone colour.

:wtfdidusay: :xcuseme: 

I am surprised how some of the outfits do look super cheap -- this is VEGAS!  STEP IT UP!  They charge enough for the tickets...

But yes, I'm sure she wears that cobweb/corset thing to make her stomach look more toned.  No shade, but she's in her early 30s after have two kids.  It's natural her stomach won't be like it was during the Britney and ITZ days.

On 1/21/2017 at 11:03 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Bring back crop-tops, jeans and sneakers with cute fingerless gloves and tons of fringe.

And catsuits.

I wish. But Britney seems to enjoy dancing in her underwear more. Even when that adds 0 interest to the performance. 

Archived