True ♕

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats true i guess, our wishes are one thing and her wishes are another :mhm: we fail to see things from her point of view because we still want her to be on top (mostly so we could shade other fanbases, we're messed up like that), but from her point of view she did so much, and she really did, she simply doesnt feel the need to anymore, if you're a leading face of the company for 20 years and you keep being on top, there's nowhere to climb anymore, its how things go.

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

thats true i guess, our wishes are one thing and her wishes are another :mhm: we fail to see things from her point of view because we still want her to be on top (mostly so we could shade other fanbases, we're messed up like that), but from her point of view she did so much, and she really did, she simply doesnt feel the need to anymore, if you're a leading face of the company for 20 years and you keep being on top, there's nowhere to climb anymore, its how things go.

This.

Been explaining this to fans for years. Its so good to see someone else get it

Archived