Proudest Moment Of 2016?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

Well?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBMAS because everyone was in need to watch Britney slaying in live TV!

And she did slay way more than any of us imagined!

Plus it was the first time that most of us were sure she would rock it this time because Primeney 2.0 had already returned for the revamp.

But all the things she did were to be proud of..

I want to say Glory, just because it's such a good album and was an amazing return to form for her, but I have to go with the BBMAs.  I'm still not over that slayage.  :otears:  The entire performance was perfection, but watching her effortlessly slay the 'Slave' and 'Toxic' breakdowns like it was 2003 really made it a total triumph.  

Her performance at the BBMAs was by far the best performance of that night and her best performance overall since 2008.

Glory is GREAT but the public seeing Britney SLAYING that stage and **** a huge pile on the lessors just made me so proud of her. The crowd of the BBMAs was so into Britney's performance. She was there, people expecting her to flop but she just SHOOK the entire building. That was totally unexpected in a very positive way.

The BBMA's definetely were the highlight of last year and made me so proud to call myself a fan of hers.

I remember how nervous I was before the show (I think I was more nervous than Britney!) and when I saw the intro they made for her with all the videos and when they said: the undisputed princess of pop Britney Spears! I was all shook :ahhh: I remember texting my best friend (who's not gay at all but was watching it too) and he was like "omg Britney looks great I'd totally do her" lol Great memories :otears: I don't think we will get another great TV performance for a looong time so we should enjoy that one :sickofu: 

BBMA WAS EVERYTHING!

I watch everyday, she slaaaay,  was nervous at first, but she killed it, the set list was perfect, ( oops chorus when she dance with her dancer will fix perfect). I'm so proud of her, the outfit, hair, camera angles, PRODUCTION,  was amazing....  

vmas ... :crying2: ( she was amazing she her attitude, but her outfit, and the production was lame, that ruined make make ...... so as the video:crying11:

For me, it's Glory. After BJ I was kinda hopeless about her doing good music, but the feeling I got when I heard Glory for the first time, and I actually loved it, it was priceless. 

I love the BBMA performance too, though. It's probably her best performance in years, so that would be a close second place. 

Archived