Britney's Biopic Official Movie Poster

Pickle Rick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A plan for a sabotaging this film:

Simply request access to the press site (I wont link it, but it's very simple to google.). If you get access to the press site request the screening, RIP it and upload it all over the internet and hopefully that messes up their ratings for the premiere on 02/18... just an idea of sabotaging Lifetime. I'm not gonna do it, but just giving you all some ideas :clap1:

A plan for a sabotaging this film:

Simply request access to the press site (I wont link it, but it's very simple to google.). If you get access to the press site request the screening, RIP it and upload it all over the internet and hopefully that messes up their ratings for the premiere on 02/18... just an idea of sabotaging Lifetime. I'm not gonna do it, but just giving you all some ideas :clap1:

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Honestly even though the movie itself is terrible and cringeworthy, it's an honor they made this so early in her career. 

Can't wait to watch it and facepalm at the inaccuracies throughout.

True they doing a movie on MJ last few days and a long time friend is going to be EP however I doubt his estate gives the rights to the movie!

I'd rather HBO be doing it I don't wanna see no watered down nonsense they(LT) just thrown together.

The only movie that was good was Toni Braxton but she was the EP and was heavily involved in the entire process!

Archived