GLORY IS SOOO GOOD THAT I WANNA..

fatal.attraction

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

No joke, first album in a long time that I keep replaying and never got sick of after a few months. Last time I felt that way was Blackout and ITZ and those are the only albums I can stand from beginning to the end.

Britney's albums are legit the only ones that I can play over and over again, for years at a time, and never get tired of them.  Like, to this day I still bump Oops! like it's 2000.  :cinderellaney: Even BJ has replay value for me. :yesokay:

I know! I thought MM was ok, PS was interesting but not great, Clumsy was fun but not having a chorus was weird, and DYWCO was awesome. But I remember listening to the whole album and was blown away! When the first notes of Invitation came on I was like "damn this is already amazing" lol. 

It's really too bad Glory didn't get a proper era =( It really deserves one.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, mauureee said:

Glory is such an amazing album :yesplease:, you hear quality on it.:gobaby:

I hear it every day everytime seriously, I don't get bored of it. :mcry:

Hope B10 is even better and doesn't step backwards, that really scares me. :weirdmeout:

I'm honestly really scared of that too. Critics are saying Glory is her best work in years and so I hope they continue to let her be creative. She really needs to focus on making great music.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I'm honestly really scared of that too. Critics are saying Glory is her best work in years and so I hope they continue to let her be creative. She really needs to focus on making great music.

we have to believe in her, and pray :lostney: 

Blackout 2.0 may be coming :foh:

• Super Mods
50 minutes ago, mauureee said:

we have to believe in her, and pray :lostney: 

Blackout 2.0 may be coming :foh:

I really hope so, I want attitudney to come back again. I hope its a fierce agressive album. Glory seems to be more toward the itz side so I hope B10 will be more blackout.

Archived