Why Isn't This Britney?!

jcf523

38 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She still makes music, she's on an independent label and mostly releases music in Japan.....her K.I.S.S. album that came out in 2010 I think was actually really good and had a US release with extra tracks, she released an EP a few years ago too that wasn't bad! 

Thank u! I will check ha **** out! I didn't know tbh, she has a unique voice as well! 

"The best of me" is such a great song! :shameless:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, mauureee said:

Imagen relacionada

I'm sorry my joke got more likes thans answers u got for this flop thread. :queenriri: 

I tried to enlighten it, I'm sorry you didnt get it. :byebitch:

Oh, I got it. It just didn't work :queenriri:

& I honestly couldn't care less if my thread flops lol  :queenriri: 

My thread & your opinion of it does not effect my life whatsoever :hipney:

2 hours ago, PBoy said:

LOL! I love you dude <3

;) love you too! 

1 hour ago, jcf523 said:

Oh, I got it. It just didn't work :queenriri:

& I honestly couldn't care less if my thread flops lol  :queenriri: 

My thread & your opinion of it does not effect my life whatsoever :hipney:

I thought it did after you quoted my comment and started bashing, keep flopping sweetie :cutesybrit:

31 minutes ago, RTC said:

Aww you must have so much fun being shady to nice users. I look up to you! :giggleney: Your joke was funny the first time

I think I don't get what you're saying, I'm not shady to nice users,

just to the ones who think they are "too much" to laugh of a joke and take it personally when it's not.  :plzexplain:

I hope you get what I mean :) 

2 hours ago, mauureee said:

I think I don't get what you're saying, I'm not shady to nice users,

just to the ones who think they are "too much" to laugh of a joke and take it personally when it's not.  :plzexplain:

I hope you get what I mean :) 

I only laugh at jokes that are funny :queenriri:  

I haven't taken anything you've said personally. If you actually read my replies, you would understand that. Get a grip and get over yourself. You are continuously arguing with me over my opinion of a song without ever bringing up a valid point of your own as to why you disagree. You set out to try and be cute and/or coy and it was a nice try but give it up already.

5 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

I only laugh at jokes that are funny :queenriri:  

I haven't taken anything you've said personally. If you actually read my replies, you would understand that. Get a grip and get over yourself. You are continuously arguing with me over my opinion of a song without ever bringing up a valid point of your own as to why you disagree. You set out to try and be cute and/or coy and it was a nice try but give it up already.

you know what? I'm over it, you bored the *** out of me.  It's pointless, cuz you dont seem to understand I wasnt against you or your floppy post, I just made a joke and you replied to it as if I was coming for you and k- me for no reason.....and yes in another post I said I didnt like the song, which is my opinion on it.

tumblr_lzt0xueEnt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, mauureee said:

you know what? I'm over it, you bored the *** out of me.  It's pointless, cuz you dont seem to understand I wasnt against you or your floppy post, I just made a joke and you replied to it as if I was coming for you and k- me for no reason.....and yes in another post I said I didnt like the song, which is my opinion on it.

tumblr_lzt0xueEnt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

You've literally tried to come for me in every single post you've made in this thread. You're delusional if you think you didn't :staysalty:

My initial reply to you was also a joke, clearly you and I have very different senses of humor. You've ruined a harmless thread so let's just agree to disagree.

6 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

You've literally tried to come for me in every single post you've made in this thread. You're delusional if you think you didn't :staysalty:

My initial reply to you was also a joke, clearly you and I have very different senses of humor. You've ruined a harmless thread so let's just agree to disagree.

I'll agree if you agree you've ruined it yourself first. :plzexplain:

Archived