OMG Slumber Party is actually playing in public!

jennyj

Okay after my last post ranting that her label or team are not doing their part (for example hearing other artist's new singles on radio, malls, gyms, etc.) and never her tracks and if they ever do, it's always old ones.  

It seems like starting today something changed lately... I heard Slumber Party at the gym yesterday and TWICE today, and again at the mall today.  Someone's finally putting some money into Slumber Party promo! #YAAAAAASSSS   :cinderellaney::slayney:  (and I have to say it sounds awesome and very radio-friendly yet different from everything else played!)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

92.3 amp fm has been gradually increasing the spins, and they usually never play Britney. They gave SP 1 spin a day if we were lucky, but they've been giving it 4 spins a day for the last 3 days. It could get 5 spins by the end of today.

But none of that matters if it's not selling, it's in the high 300s on iTunes.

YEAH IT PLAYS AT THE RESTAURANT I WORK AT! I was serving my table yesterday and I heard the beginning of the song and I was like... "I'm so sorry i'll be right back" and sang at the top of my lungs when I went to the back of the restaurant. 

I heard it once....:at the gym two weeks ago... at 2am.   THe song is dead unfortunately.. it sucks it really deserves to be popular.  People love Britney.   It's the radio hosts that are the problem.  They cringe and hesitate every time we request.  Atleast for me they do.   So rude :crying2:

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

92.3 amp fm has been gradually increasing the spins, and they usually never play Britney. They gave SP 1 spin a day if we were lucky, but they've been giving it 4 spins a day for the last 3 days. It could get 5 spins by the end of today.

But none of that matters if it's not selling, it's in the high 300s on iTunes.

Exactly, people are still not buying it, it's a shame. I just looked up Brit's positions on itunes and now Stronger is randomly 'charting' at #146 in Ireland, why do people only buy her super old songs and Scream & Shout? :britstare11:

The little exposure SP gets from a few more spins won't cut it anymore.

Guest Nick Jonas
28 minutes ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

Exactly, people are still not buying it, it's a shame. I just looked up Brit's positions on itunes and now Stronger is randomly 'charting' at #146 in Ireland, why do people only buy her super old songs and Scream & Shout? :britstare11:

The little exposure SP gets from a few more spins won't cut it anymore.

Price reductions. 

Archived