New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

If I'm Dancing REALLY WILL SAVE GLORY!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Okay, maybe an exaggeration.

But it's the most lighthearted song on the album and it's really just fun. Britney has always been fun.

I can imagine the clip now... Britney dancing with people from different cultures... dancing on the street in Times Square... dancing with Monks in a temple in the 'Chakra' breakdown.

I'll be really sad and disappointed if Team B does not release this as a single. Make Me / Slumber Party were more serious musically... y'all know what I mean? Like the lyrics were about ***... not light-hearted enough for families to dance with during their kids Birthday party :giggleney: Maybe I'm just missing the lighthearted bops of the FF era :giggleney:

It really wanna makes people dance! And her voice REALLY compliments the track. Like you can't imagine Selena Gomez or Beyonce doing that track? Britney is LIGHTHEARTED POP.  TEAM B, DON'T SLEEP ON THIS!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, sibode said:

If I'm Dancing REALLY WOULD HAVE SAVED GLORY! :queenriri:

It's not too late

Glory: Whole Edition

With new remix tracks such as Man on the Moon Ft Hilary Duff

and Hard To Forget Ya ft Mandy Moore

:giggleney:

16 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If I'm Dancing and Clumsy are the only two songs from the album that I didn't like at the first listen. Now I love IID but I can't see the European market jumping on this song at all. It would be a success in Brazil and some other latin countries, that's it.

Glory is already dead in Europe tho.

+ the song is unique, I can see it being a hit in France/Spain/Italy.

IID is awesome, I wish it would be a single around march.

They can be so creative for the music video, I would die!

I think radio would support it better than SP, it's such a frenetic song, fits radio so good.

Yeah, it's obvious that Britney's most likely never going to have another huge single (commercially) ever again, so it'd be cool if she started releasing more experimental songs to show her artistic side. I LOVE If I'm Dancing as well, and think it'd be interesting to see how she'd interpret it in a performance and a music video.

24 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If I'm Dancing and Clumsy are the only two songs from the album that I didn't like at the first listen. Now I love IID but I can't see the European market jumping on this song at all. It would be a success in Brazil and some other latin countries, that's it.

Lowkey, I feel like she should have Clumsy or like Liar as a single, the GP usually prefers our least favorite songs :moorangu:

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, it's obvious that Britney's most likely never going to have another huge single (commercially) ever again, so it'd be cool if she started releasing more experimental songs to show her artistic side. I LOVE If I'm Dancing as well, and think it'd be interesting to see how she'd interpret it in a performance and a music video.

idk about that.  She's still young and has a lot to offer, and the fact that 'Make Me' did okay on iTunes & Spotify even with a garbage video shows that people do still care about her (to an extent).  With the right song, another huge single isn't totally out of reach.  At the very least I think she could get another Top 10 before she's shipped off to Bubbling Under forever.   If older artists like Madonna, Mariah, Cher, J.Lo, etc., could have hits after people wrote them off, there's no reason Britney can't, especially since she hasn't gotten to the point where she's seen as hopelessly uncool or like she's trying too hard to be down with the kids (hi, Madonna! :saycheese:).  She really ****** up with BJ and 'Pretty Girls', but Glory is a big step in the right direction.  

Archived