If I'm Dancing REALLY WILL SAVE GLORY!

Guest StrawberryKisses

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I can imagine the clip now... Britney dancing with people from different cultures... dancing on the street in Times Square... dancing with Monks in a temple in the 'Chakra' breakdown.

I imagined the exact same thing sistren! :ahhh:

something a la Black or White by Michael Jackson would slay :letitburn:, my friend non Britney fan told me that IID sound like La Macarena of this generation... but yeah Team B or RCA are dumbs so.... :staysalty:

I've always wanted IID as a single since the Glory released, and imagined the music video Britney shaking her *** in one set and fans around the world dacing (specially from Brazil) kind of Sorry music video by Justin Bieber but Britney included in one funny set

It'd be fun and it can go viral.

15 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, it's obvious that Britney's most likely never going to have another huge single (commercially) ever again, so it'd be cool if she started releasing more experimental songs to show her artistic side. I LOVE If I'm Dancing as well, and think it'd be interesting to see how she'd interpret it in a performance and a music video.

You can always have a hit, look at S&S. I dont think it age matters or how long you've been in the business. Most important part is that the song is a bop. I don't see many artists who have more than one big hit per album though so I think it's hard these days. You have to be at the right place in the right time and try not to follow any current trends as they're over fast. But I have no doubt she can have another hit if her team is playing it smart. 

23 minutes ago, Ananaskopf said:

You can always have a hit, look at S&S. I dont think it age matters or how long you've been in the business. Most important part is that the song is a bop. I don't see many artists who have more than one big hit per album though so I think it's hard these days. You have to be at the right place in the right time and try not to follow any current trends as they're over fast. But I have no doubt she can have another hit if her team is playing it smart. 

The problem isn't if the song is a bop because both make me and SP are bops. The problem is promo. She promoted make me a month too late and she hasn't even given SP an official cover single or a single to buy on iTunes let alone do any promo. If she would just do more performances or do funny stuff on Fallon, kimmel, gma, Ellen, award shows. Or do a commercial for for T-Mobile, Verizon, at&t. Or perform at a real festival like Coachella or do a radio tour. Or even a glory documentary. She could do so many things that could help but she just doesn't want to or her team doesn't want to spend the money or they all just think they're above it all. Whatever the case it's tragic, Glory has so much potential 

On 11/01/2017 at 3:17 AM, StrawberryKisses said:

Okay, maybe an exaggeration.

But it's the most lighthearted song on the album and it's really just fun. Britney has always been fun.

I can imagine the clip now... Britney dancing with people from different cultures... dancing on the street in Times Square... dancing with Monks in a temple in the 'Chakra' breakdown.

I'll be really sad and disappointed if Team B does not release this as a single. Make Me / Slumber Party were more serious musically... y'all know what I mean? Like the lyrics were about ***... not light-hearted enough for families to dance with during their kids Birthday party :giggleney: Maybe I'm just missing the lighthearted bops of the FF era :giggleney:

It really wanna makes people dance! And her voice REALLY compliments the track. Like you can't imagine Selena Gomez or Beyonce doing that track? Britney is LIGHTHEARTED POP.  TEAM B, DON'T SLEEP ON THIS!

Nope. It's too late. The GP are done sadly. Great album. None of my GP straight friends even cared for Glory, Joanne etc they all cared for Bruno mars, the weekend and theifyonce. Sigh.

I don't think it would save Glory but I think it has the potential to become a big hit single for her! I feel like it could be her next Toxic tbh because it's so different for her and from what's out right now.....it's super catchy and it already started to go viral when the album leaked. I also think the song so deserves a video and that the video for it could be super cool! 

Archived