Britney won over Beyonce, big time

zone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, JustLuvMe85 said:

Britney is not a sell-out like bleach, that's the reason. Why do you care so much about numbers. It's all an illusion, you know. If Britney wanted she could be just as "succesfull" as thief, but she wants her freedom and happiness. Been there done that. Britney is a ******* legend and plays by her own rules now, has sold MUCH more than bleach and is filthy rich. Still she manages to make the best album in years, looking out of this world and happier than ever and performing with such a fierce attitude. Britney doesn't buy her own albums or views and stays far away from "relevance" cause it almost took her life. She was haunted and didn't have any privacy at all. And  look at bleach and all the other illuminti promoters, do they seem happy or free to you? I need to ignore more people. 

Feel free to ignore me, sis, if that makes you feel better, then go for it :moorangu:

4 hours ago, button said:

Jay-Z enhanced Beyoncé's career greatly and helped her become the powerhouse she is today.

That other thing is just a quick little fuckboy

Not sure how Britney wins this one to be honest :riha:

Britney wins because her career actually are not defined by her man unlike Bleachonce ******* :queenriri:

If I am a rich woman like Britney I will NEVER EVER dated a man as ugly as Jay Z let alone get cheated on by him :queenriri: Who cares if Bey eventually is more successful now. Brit is still rich and Bey got this face:

Jay-Z-and-his-Big-***-Fish-***-Lips-lmao

:riha::riha::riha:

Archived