Britney won over Beyonce, big time

zone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, button said:

Jay-Z enhanced Beyoncé's career greatly and helped her become the powerhouse she is today.

That other thing is just a quick little fuckboy

Not sure how Britney wins this one to be honest :riha:

thats so flattery for Bey, at least Britney getting that D you all dying for

I still don't understand why Beyoncè married Jay, because the man is ******* ugly and his legs are :quirkney: but the woman will do everything to remain on top, I don't think she actually loves him anymore, it's all business. Britney still wins with 2 diamond albums :staysalty:

5 minutes ago, Camilo said:

I still don't understand why Beyoncè married Jay, because the man is ******* ugly and his legs are :quirkney: but the woman will do everything to remain on top, I don't think she actually loves him anymore, it's all business. Britney still wins with 2 diamond albums :staysalty:

Maybe she truly loves him? Or at least loved him at some point?

If she only married him 'cause of money and fame they would be divorced by now. She's established herself. And she'd make a lot of money off a divorce. 

Why did Britney marry that unknown backup dancer *******? He looks cocky and stupid af. She liked him and that was it.

Who are you to judge? 

:byebitch:

5 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Yeah because the most important thing is how hot is the one who ***** you :madonna: 

Also people are more than their appearances.

For a fanbase who attacks anyone who says something about Britney's weight, nose, lips etc you are really judgemental of other people looks

Right? But all you'll hear from them is "get it!!!!" "the d!!!" :madonna:

Jay Z is possibly x100 more interesting than Sam. At least Beyoncé has a talented partner. I wish Britney would get similar company to inspire her. Sam's **** isn't going to write B10. :riha:

Archived