Britney won over Beyonce, big time

zone

45 minutes ago, joe sp said:

well Britney kinda won cause she didn´t need a man to be successful :comingthru:

She was a label puppet during her prime, she tried to have more control during ITZ-Original Doll era but ultimately she had a breakdown, only to make a succesful comeback, again being controlled by her label (and by her dad) during the Circus, FF, BJ eras.

I know she's in a good place now with Glory (an album she truly wanted to make), her kids and a hot guy but still. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

**** off with the constant Britney shade :grimace:

It's so ironic how you always shove down people's throats to request Britney's songs on the radio but yet you go and shade/bash her when it comes other things :nicki2:

Chill, she's my fave and I'm requesting her songs, so what? I can't answer a non-sensical statement "Britney doesn't need a man to upgrade her career" or else it's ironic and I'm being hypocritical? When was her career ever upgraded the way Beyoncé's was? She peaked during her debut years in fame and success and declined steadily. :madonna:

You tell me if I'm wrong. I'll wait.  

2 hours ago, button said:

Jay-Z enhanced Beyoncé's career greatly and helped her become the powerhouse she is today.

That other thing is just a quick little fuckboy

Not sure how Britney wins this one to be honest :riha:

2 hours ago, button said:

Would have made sense if Britney was actually able to upgrade her career on her own. :riha:

I'm so sick of you. Stupid **** :nyheadache:

18 minutes ago, button said:

@ChrisTheLoner So? How did I bash Britney in my posts? By stating a fact about her career trajectory? I'm gonna need proof of me bashing Britney like you state, i.e: me attacking her personally and calling her ugly and stuff.

It's ok if you don't like the truths I state in my posts, but don't say I'm bashing her because I'm not. :madonna:

Please leave

18 minutes ago, JustLuvMe85 said:

I'm so sick of you. Stupid **** :nyheadache:

My opinion in the first post was literally repeated throughout the thread. I'm not the only one dragging Sam and praising the Knowles couple. Why aren't you quoting other peeps?

What bothers you in the second post? When was Brit's career ever upgraded? It declined after her early 2000s peak. There was no upgrade. So my post is certainly not the stupid one.

If you don't like my posts, ignore me, simple. My opinions and posts aren't going to change, deal with it. I find it ironic that you're saying "you're sick of me" yet you just gave me an upvote in the SP thread. lmao :lollipop:

14 minutes ago, button said:

My opinion in the first post was literally repeated throughout the thread. I'm not the only one dragging Sam and praising the Knowles couple. Why aren't you quoting other peeps?

What bothers you in the second post? When was Brit's career ever upgraded? It declined after her early 2000s peak. There was no upgrade. So my post is certainly not the stupid one.

If you don't like my posts, ignore me, simple. My opinions and posts aren't going to change, deal with it. I find it ironic that you're saying "you're sick of me" yet you just gave me an upvote in the SP thread. lmao :lollipop:

So what? I liked your comment, not you. I'm sick of your Britney bashing. End of story. Ignoring you now. Bye :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, BratzBitch said:

*****, look at the state of their careers and tell me who's really winning :queenflopga: I'm not a Bey stan, but I'm not a delusional Britard either :queenflopga:

Britney is not a sell out like bleach, that's the reason. Why do you care so much about numbers. It's all an illusion, you know. If Britney wanted she could be just as "successfull" as thief, but she wants her freedom and happiness. Been there done that. Britney is a ******* legend and plays by her own rules now, has sold MUCH more than bleach and is filthy rich. Still she manages to make the best album in years, looking out of this world and happier than ever, and performing with such a fierce attitude. Britney doesn't buy her own albums or views and stays far away from "relevance" cause it almost took her life. She was haunted and didn't have any privacy at all. And  look at bleach and all the other illuminti promoters; do they seem happy or free to you? I need to ignore more people. 

Archived