I'll never forgive Britney

ThisMeowBiteback

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

:lostney: no. Have you listen to the radio? Her last two singles where similar to this sound of Mood Ring and "it just didnt work".

Well I'm taking if this was the lead sis, Make me **** up the whole era with the video & stuff plus I don't think make me is that urban it's one of my favorite songs on the album doe 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

its a true gem from glory, i know people have different tastes but to straight up dislike it :weirdmeout:

its one of my most listened from Glory tbh. The way she transitions from the the lower register of the "mood ring" parts to the verses "Im in the palm of your hand" back down to her lower register "by my demand" is just dreamy af. 

Song slays, deal with it or gtfo :slayney:

:crying1:

18 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Well I'm taking if this was the lead sis, Make me **** up the whole era with the video & stuff plus I don't think make me is that urban it's one of my favorite songs on the album doe 

Dont blame the video for Make Me not working :forkit: 

I love urban but when urban mixes with R&B it normally becomes basic and thats Mood Ring. Plus it doesnt sell for Britney she needs more uptempos. If you have noticed all her hits were uptempos. 

She could do urban but if it is uptempo 

51 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

tbh, if this song was on the album and songs like change your mind or better would be on a japanese deluxe, you'd probably say the same about those songs. I'm tired of people acting like Glory is **** just because a certain (amazing) song isn't on it. 

But whoever said glory was ****? Glory is my favorite album after Blackout what I was making a big deal about is how Britney always miss opportunities with songs off her albums meaning more than just glory this is just the recent occurrence, girl have a seat :grimace:

48 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

its a true gem from glory, i know people have different tastes but to straight up dislike it :weirdmeout:

its one of my most listened from Glory tbh. The way she transitions from the the lower register of the "mood ring" parts to the verses "Im in the palm of your hand" back down to her lower register "by my demand" is just dreamy af. 

Song slays, deal with it or gtfo :slayney:

Yeah this is more along the lines of music I listen to (hip hop/R&B) so I guess I can understand why her hardcore fans could possibly dislike it.

And yes that part you highlighted really does create atmosphere, that coupled with the way she delivered the verses, especially the first one - it's fast, rushed and anxious. Then the pre chorus and chorus she delivers almost pensively. The best part is probably the most overlooked and it's the line "turn from gold to blue" ...on mood rings gold/yellow is the  color for anxiety and blue is calm/optimism

All in all this is the best vocal performance I've heard from her, the song is just cohesive from delivery to production to lyrics. 

10 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Yeah this is more along the lines of music I listen to (hip hop/R&B) so I guess I can understand why her hardcore fans could possibly dislike it.

And yes that part you highlighted really does create atmosphere, that coupled with the way she delivered the verses, especially the first one - it's fast, rushed and anxious. Then the pre chorus and chorus she delivers almost pensively. The best part is probably the most overlooked and it's the line "turn from gold to blue" ...on mood rings gold/yellow is the  color for anxiety and blue is calm/optimism

All in all this is the best vocal performance I've heard from her, the song is just cohesive from delivery to production to lyrics. 

Exactly :queenriri:

20 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

tbh, if this song was on the album and songs like change your mind or better would be on a japanese deluxe, you'd probably say the same about those songs. I'm tired of people acting like Glory is **** just because a certain (amazing) song isn't on it. 

Who said Glory is **** tho? Glory is a masterpiece, with or without MD. But MD is too good to be a hidden japanese track. I'm still hoping for a surprise release as a last single :verycool:

7 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Preach it sis':mhm: 

I probably would say this in general, cause we had a lot of smasha's in the past that didn't get the chance!

Producers already know that there's no guarantee that their song is going to be a single and in the case of Inside Out like the OP mentioned it was produced by the same people that did all the other FF singles aka DL and Max so I doubt they could give a **** IO wasn't a single! 

11 hours ago, freaky said:

Actually, her latest perfume should have been called Mood Ring and they should have filmed a commercial with that song. That could have worked way better than Private Show. :beyfedup:

I agree mood ring sounds so much better as a title for perfume and private show is a mouth full especially for a perfume name

Archived