I'll never forgive Britney

ThisMeowBiteback

I'll never forgive Britney for Mood Ring it's the one song that's really edgy & different it's definitely R&B and I think it would've got the album look at, this a new generation this the type of **** they like & if it would have been a feature with Future it would be guaranteed hit even without him it would've smash!! I know we always say that about different songs but it's true, I'm tired of her team ignoring these awesome songs sooner than later producers are not going to want to give Britney their  good **** cause they always drop the ball she really needs a younger team now, same thing happen with "inside out"

:tiffsniffle::sobbing: let's talk about it girls 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MV matters a lot, if she drops the single with a Disney World Girls' Club themed stupid video, it will flop so so bad.  

But I agree, they should use that glorious song somewhere, somehow, like Private Show for example. Actually, her latest perfume should have been called Mood Ring and they should have filmed a commercial with that song. That could have worked way better than Private Show. :beyfedup:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

MR is overrated as ****, to me it sounds like bonus track material and guess what......that's what it is! It's too simple compared to the rest of the album.....it almost sounds like it's a demo tbh! 

I like that its simple. I get what you are saying but every time I hear it, there's something about it that makes it addictive. Make me is kinda simple too.

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I like that its simple. I get what you are saying but every time I hear it, there's something about it that makes it addictive. Make me is kinda simple too.

To me it's simple in a bad way, it just sounds unfinished but MM is simple in a good way if you get what I'm saying......MM seems polished and there's more lyrical content. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

To me it's simple in a bad way, it just sounds unfinished but MM is simple in a good way if you get what I'm saying......MM seems polished and there's more lyrical content. 

Good point. :plzexplain:

45 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Mood Ring would not have changed anything. 

Britney's problem is not her music, it's her image. If she was releasing a Toxic 2.0 tomorrow it would flop. 

I agree, she is kinda too old to play this sexvamp and it doesn't suit her babyvoice at all.

I mean, i like it, but the gp doesn't get it obviously anymore.

Archived