I'll never forgive Britney

ThisMeowBiteback

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

specifically Make Me, Slumber Party even Ima Slave thats has essences of r&b flopped :decisions: in here peak and while having a iconic controversial performance/video

I don't think I'm A Slave 4 U was released as a CD single, that was one of the reasons I had to buy the parent album. It may not have done well commercially but it's definitely one of her signature songs and it's pretty much universally liked, even by non fans 

5 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

But whoever said glory was ****? Glory is my favorite album after Blackout what I was making a big deal about is how Britney always miss opportunities with songs off her albums meaning more than just glory this is just the recent occurrence, girl have a seat :grimace:

I said "i'm tired of people saying glory is ****" because u act like Britney made the worst mistake for not including the song on the album. Ofcourse u didn't literally say that. You just came across so bitter about a certain song not included on the album. You have to kill your darlings while selecting a tracklist for an album. I do love Mood Ring, and wish it was on the standard version for everyone to listen, will i never forgive Britney for not putting it on the standard? No. Do I think Britney always miss opportunities with songs of her albums meaning more than just glory? No. (tbh there are literally zero songs on Glory about glory lol)

The point I was making: it's a pity the song isn't on the standard version. But Glory is good as it is and there is no need to blame Britney for not putting a song on an album.

Btw I do think Britney needs a younger team tho, to connect with the GP again more commercially/image wise. :)

10 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I don't think I'm A Slave 4 U was released as a CD single, that was one of the reasons I had to buy the parent album. It may not have done well commercially but it's definitely one of her signature songs and it's pretty much universally liked, even by non fans 

i have a physical copy for the slave 4 u single

10 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

I said "i'm tired of people saying glory is ****" because u act like Britney made the worst mistake for not including the song on the album. Ofcourse u didn't literally say that. You just came across so bitter about a certain song not included on the album. You have to kill your darlings while selecting a tracklist for an album. I do love Mood Ring, and wish it was on the standard version for everyone to listen, will i never forgive Britney for not putting it on the standard? No. Do I think Britney always miss opportunities with songs of her albums meaning more than just glory? No. (tbh there are literally zero songs on Glory about glory lol)

The point I was making: it's a pity the song isn't on the standard version. But Glory is good as it is and there is no need to blame Britney for not putting a song on an album.

Btw I do think Britney needs a younger team tho, to connect with the GP again more commercially/image wise. :)

Child I won't be the first or the last to complain about songs britney didn't release hell her unreleased stuff like outta this world or everyday should've been released, my point is britney is the artist not her team she should drop they ***** cause they miss opportunities & market her like so wrong this song could've been big for her & im just sad to see another awesome track get paid dust! Glory without a doubt is a banger I love it so much but it means very little if she's not reaching a big audience after awhile a record label would stop investing on you & go to someone else they can profit from, at the end of the day I adore Britney & want her to be successful & she still can :comingthru:

On 1/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, Rickey3089 said:

I'll never forgive Britney for Mood Ring it's the one song that's really edgy & different it's definitely R&B and I think it would've got the album look at, this a new generation this the type of **** they like & if it would have been a feature with Future it would be guaranteed hit even without him it would've smash!! I know we always say that about different songs but it's true, I'm tired of her team ignoring these awesome songs sooner than later producers are not going to want to give Britney their  good **** cause they always drop the ball she really needs a younger team now, same thing happen with "inside out"

:tiffsniffle::sobbing: let's talk about it girls 

They would have ate this shitbup on the radio. Trust me, were all devastated!

On 1/3/2017 at 5:39 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

MR is overrated as ****, to me it sounds like bonus track material and guess what......that's what it is! It's too simple compared to the rest of the album.....it almost sounds like it's a demo tbh! 

Pretty much this. There's a reason Mood Ring is a bonus track, and that's because it's an unfinished song. Most of the ad libs in the song are not Britney.

I do like Mood Ring. The lyrical content is beautiful, Britney's voice sounds the best it ever has since at least 2008 on it, and the production is fierce. Idk why Britney wouldn't have finished it. Perhaps she just didn't like it? Idk but it has no place on an album filled with songs that are produced to the 9s, so to speak.

On 1/3/2017 at 9:39 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

MR is overrated as ****, to me it sounds like bonus track material and guess what......that's what it is! It's too simple compared to the rest of the album.....it almost sounds like it's a demo tbh! 

:ban::ban::ban: 

Mood Ring is a bop, however it's not radio-friendly. At this point I would be happy if Britney releases all kinds of music, but when it comes to singles, she should stay true to her sound. :flawfree:

If she releases Mood Ring (amazing song), she would be ultimately be compared to Rihanna's Needed Me. This is fine with me, since I LOVEE Needed Me, but GP will bash Britney. Not here for more bashing :reductive:

Archived