I'll never forgive Britney

ThisMeowBiteback

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Too old?

https://media.giphy.com/media/n8oB9krLhivWo/giphy.gif

A woman over 30 years old with a baby voice? It is too old, yes.

And we saw her **** thing already and even Madonna had more things to say, and look back Britney mentioned it in interviews (It's too ****, she wants to go back when the music wasn't all about ***) in my opinion this is what her image really needs.

15 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

And we saw her **** thing already and even Madonna had more things to say, and look back Britney mentioned it in interviews (It's too ****, she wants to go back when the music wasn't all about ***) in my opinion this is what her image really needs.

I agree about the change of her image, but I think a person is never too old to do something. And even the "baby" voice - I think she's doing it a lot less on Glory than she did on her previous records (especially on Mood Ring).

But I respect your opinion :)

6 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I was/am still hoping that they feature it in the upcoming Fifty Shades movie. It's more fitting than the generic Taylor Swift & Zayne song. There were multiple singles from the first soundtrack, so hopefully there are at least 2-3 for this next one. 

Thissssss

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

To me it's simple in a bad way, it just sounds unfinished but MM is simple in a good way if you get what I'm saying......MM seems polished and there's more lyrical content. 

again, you're entitled to your wrong opinion :queenriri: 

Mood Ring is honestly one of the best songs shes ever recorded. It is simple, but it is also on of the less repetitive songs on the entire album. i can tell by the way Britney sang it she had better hopes for this song, coupled with the fact she said it was her fav :crying2: i know that sounds weird, but it sounds like she put so much emotion into the versus and her vocals at the end... Mariah Carey who?

the way she sings "there a version of me that i dunno how to hide" :wontcry:

The writer is a HUGE fan of Britney and the song was written specifically about her life. Mood Ring could be about her views of fame or whatever IDK. It just fits, and Britney definitely connected with the song that much i know for sure.

Even my family love the song and say she sounds good on the track and they lowkey dislike Britney (mostly because of her lipsyncing).

The song was lead-single worthy and i trruly believe it was goint to be at some point, but again Britneys input was probably overlooked.

34 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Mood Ring is honestly one of the best songs shes ever recorded. It is simple, but it is also on of the less repetitive songs on the entire album. i can tell by the way Britney sang it she had better hopes for this song, coupled with the fact she said it was her fav :crying2: i know that sounds weird, but it sounds like she put so much emotion into the versus and her vocals at the end... Mariah Carey who?

The writer is a HUGE fan of Britney and the song was written specifically about her life. Mood Ring could be about her views of fame or whatever IDK. It just fits, and Britney definitely connected with the song that much i know for sure.

Even my family love the song and say she sounds good on the track and they lowkey dislike Britney (mostly because of her lipsyncing).

The song was lead-single worthy and i trruly believe it was goint to be at some point, but again Britneys input was probably overlooked.

This would've been the perfect song to lead off her new era. It's recognizable as Britney because her voice is pretty unmistakable, but the way she uses her mid-register (where she sounds best) during the pre chorus and the lower notes she goes to when phrasing "mood ring" on this song is different from I think any single she's released. 

6 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

This would've been the perfect song to lead off her new era. It's recognizable as Britney because her voice is pretty unmistakable, but the way she uses her mid-register (where she sounds best) during the pre chorus and the lower notes she goes to when phrasing "mood ring" on this song is different from I think any single she's released. 

its a true gem from glory, i know people have different tastes but to straight up dislike it :weirdmeout:

its one of my most listened from Glory tbh. The way she transitions from the the lower register of the "mood ring" parts to the verses "Im in the palm of your hand" back down to her lower register "by my demand" is just dreamy af. 

Song slays, deal with it or gtfo :slayney:

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

**** off, you ****** piece of ****! :byebitch:

57 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

:truthtea:

Archived