I think I'm over Britney...

CharlieBlue8

I'm not sure what caused this thought I've been pondering the last hour or so but I think I'm over Britney.  2016 was an amazing year for maybe only her but I still don't have what I need.  There's still an overly commercial, contrived aspect to her career that feels dishonest.  She STILL refuses to half *** a live performance whilst dancing, i'd even be okay with terrible vox.  She gave up the artistic freedom with the Make Me video.  I was only really overwhelmed with the billboard perfomance and everyone after was unoriginal.  Her poorly executed plastic surgery.  I'm all here for her new romance but minus a few random songs off of glory I don't feel any ignited fire or interest in her anymore.  She'll continue to sell just as she did before ITZ (her peak of being herself.). but there won't be ay self esteem flourishment beyond where she's at.  She's still scared.  I HATE to say it, after being a fan since 1998.  Sometimes you have to know when to give up on someone.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I'm not sure what caused this thought I've been pondering the last hour or so but I think I'm over Britney.  2016 was an amazing year for maybe only her but I still don't have what I need.  There's still an overly commercial, contrived aspect to her career that feels dishonest.  She STILL refuses to half *** a live performance whilst dancing, i'd even be okay with terrible vox.  She gave up the artistic freedom with the Make Me video.  I was only really overwhelmed with the billboard perfomance and everyone after was unoriginal.  Her poorly executed plastic surgery.  I'm all here for her new romance but minus a few random songs off of glory I don't feel any ignited fire or interest in her anymore.  She'll continue to sell just as she did before ITZ (her peak of being herself.). but there won't be ay self esteem flourishment beyond where she's at.  She's still scared.  I HATE to say it, after being a fan since 1998.  Sometimes you have to know when to give up on someone.

You sound shallow and pathetic, you won't be missed :arianabye:

38 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

It's okay! you're allowed to have your own opinion! and some of what you said is kinda true... even though you stop stanning, I hope you still enjoy her music (new and old both) :) have a good life :hugs:

Adios

I understand because I'm not on the same page as Brit with her face enhancement decisions. I feel that made a big difference to the way people see her. People used to be so intrigued by her and her beauty. It's the opposite now. Almost zero interest. Her whole mouth area is changed (temporarily?) and it didn't need to. She has a beautiful, gorgeous and famous smile and face in general. 

I hope you decide to stay! It may take a while, but it's Britney! She's done so much. We don't know what she has been through and how long the recovery will be. 

This is weird coming from you is this a sarcastic thread? :ponderney: 

Anyway, I agree with some stuff that you mentioned but I mean why would you expect more knowing she's past her prime, been through it all and is more happier now with her kids. If you're not satisfied with that go stan more recent artists who are still out there trying to prove themselves, Britney already quit on that and is doing her own thing.

Archived