I think I'm over Britney...

CharlieBlue8

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

You cant have a wrong opinion. An opinion is an OPINION. This person is just being honest, why is everyone rude. Its a forum, we can share this stuff.

I am not sorry, this "fan" literally said he is giving up on Britney Spears on a website called BreatheHeavy/Exhale in a forum which is devoted to Britney Spears News. If that's not a wrong opinion in this particular scenario then you have to actually re-evaluate your decision to post that reply to me and actually reconsider your entire existence on this website. Log off you idiot :rihit:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I am not sorry, this "fan" literally said he is giving up on Britney Spears on a website called BreatheHeavy/Exhale in a forum which is devoted to Britney Spears News. If that's not a wrong opinion in this particular scenario then you have to actually re-evaluate your decision to post that reply to me and actually reconsider your entire existence on this website. Log off you idiot :rihit:

Shitdan made sure we know this is a bleachyonce forum now by putting lemonade #1 and glory #2, same for music videos :byebitch:

4 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I understand how you feel. Ive been a fan since the 90s, so im so used to it that i dont think i will stop. I still enjoy her previous work so much! I enjoy all her work (music wise) but yes the lack of talent and all the bad decisions and the terrible plastic surgery (which also makes her come across shallow and unattractive) makes it hard for me to respect her. And doesnt help either that she doesnt participate in hardly anything important to help people and animals. She has a voice and power but hardly uses it. But she does make an effort to wear dead animals in her new video. I guess it doesnt matter to her unless it were her dogs. 

This is one of the worst posts I've read here. I'm actually not sure whether to label this as trolling. 

You can't respect a woman that changes her appearance to feel better about herself? It's not even bad y'all do too damn much. 

Nothing worse than people on the Internet passing judgement on another person, like something makes them more entitled. 

The most offensive thing about this post is the absolute disregard for her charity work. This year alone she raised $1, 000, 000 to help fund a new centre for children with cancer so they can be more comfortable and get better treatment. But she does nothing for people? Sure mate. 

49 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Shitdan made sure we know this is a bleachyonce forum now by putting lemonade #1 and glory #2, same for music videos :byebitch:

Yes but the truth remains this is a website almost fully comprising of LOYAL Britney Spears fans. Jordan may not be one of them in some peoples perspective but to say you are over someone on their very own fan website is a cry for attention and absolute waste of time. Why bother? It's undeniable this entire thread and the people agreeing with it are a waste of time and space. Much like, as you say, Jordan posting threads about Beyonce having the best album of the year on a website he created a decade ago devoted to Britney Spears is absolutely deplorable. I agree with you. Some people are NOT loyal, they lie, deceive, threaten, falsify and intimidate for their own feelings of self worth. There is a much bigger picture. There's more to life... 

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Speak for yourself.

I could never give up on Britney. She's brought me so much joy over the years watching her grow up with me.

She was the only thing there when I was having a tough time during middle school after a falling out with my childhood best friend which resulted in me being bullied. I couldn't talk to anyone else about it, not even my own parents. The only thing I had to make me happy was Britney and her music.

As cheesy as it sounds, a lot of us fans who are in our twenties now really had Britney as an example for coming out of our shells and learning to explore and to be comfortable with our sexuality. The way she made it through the worst public meltdown in modern history was and still is extremely inspiring to me and many other people, not just her fans.

Britney Spears is more than just my favorite pop star. She's a really important part of my life and I don't know how I would have been able to cope with certain things if it wasn't for her music.

It's gonna take a lot more than some scrapped music videos, a crappy album and single or a never ending Vegas show to make me turn my back on the one person that was and will be always there for me, even if she doesn't know it.

Maybe you don't have the same relation to her that I do, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I guess...

AMEN!!! <3 

I get it. I can't unstan but I don't feel the way I did. Mainly because of the using someone else's vocals on BJ, that's unforgivable and I think she deserves karma for that which is the Glory era flopping.

Saying that though, a lot of people are super hard on her, that breakdown was horrendous and damaged her and I think she's made a natural progression. 10 years and she's at this stage, the plastic surgery, she has been dragged for her looks for years now of course she was gonna get work done especially with her confidence *****, even if she went Jackie Stallone on us, I'd understand the psychological reasoning. She's also on medication, I'm assuming that's what ***** her memory up and maybe affects her performances. 

The music is good this era and she's improved a lot, I just think she needs to keep us in the loop with things. The lack of communication makes everything weird.

I do wonder if Glory was a commercial success, would you feel the same.

2 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I do wonder if Glory was a commercial success, would you feel the same.

fans want commercial success. when we had that with femme fatale, they just complained over how unavailable she is. how her and her team just want to make millions and risking artistic growth. then endless threads in how 'i just want her to be happy, i just wanna see the fire' well, 2016 and we have that britney. but now its 'omg, they trashed the original make me video' then theres 'another pom setlist'

its always gonna be something. britney could release a heartfelt ballad this year and perform it live at the grammys and people would probably ***** that she had no artistic input by penning it herself. 

1 hour ago, NotAPassenger said:

This is one of the worst posts I've read here. I'm actually not sure wether to label this as trolling. 

You can't respect a woman that changes her appearance to feel better about herself? It's not even that bad y'all do too damn much. 

Nothing worse than people on the Internet passing judgement on another person, like something makes them more entitled. 

The most offensive thing about this post is the absolute disregard for her charity work. This year alone she raised $1, 000, 000 to help fund a new centre for children with cancer so they can be more comfortable and get better treatment. But she does nothing for people? Sure mate. 

:reductive:

3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I understand how you feel. Ive been a fan since the 90s, so im so used to it that i dont think i will stop. I still enjoy her previous work so much! I enjoy all her work (music wise) but yes the lack of talent and all the bad decisions and the terrible plastic surgery (which also makes her come across shallow and unattractive) makes it hard for me to respect her. And doesnt help either that she doesnt participate in hardly anything important to help people and animals. She has a voice and power but hardly uses it. But she does make an effort to wear dead animals in her new video. I guess it doesnt matter to her unless it were her dogs. 

You sound kinda shallow yourself though. 

And truly earnest people don't boast and post all their charity stuff that they do online. People like that do it to make themselves look good to everyone. (The ice bucket challenge optimised that, it became less about the cause in fact). Yes Britney did that but most of her charity work is low key, like her opinions of many topics. 

9 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I'm not sure what caused this thought I've been pondering the last hour or so but I think I'm over Britney.  2016 was an amazing year for maybe only her but I still don't have what I need.  There's still an overly commercial, contrived aspect to her career that feels dishonest.  She STILL refuses to half *** a live performance whilst dancing, i'd even be okay with terrible vox.  She gave up the artistic freedom with the Make Me video.  I was only really overwhelmed with the billboard perfomance and everyone after was unoriginal.  Her poorly executed plastic surgery.  I'm all here for her new romance but minus a few random songs off of glory I don't feel any ignited fire or interest in her anymore.  She'll continue to sell just as she did before ITZ (her peak of being herself.). but there won't be ay self esteem flourishment beyond where she's at.  She's still scared.  I HATE to say it, after being a fan since 1998.  Sometimes you have to know when to give up on someone.

Cool. Bye.

But you've never been a real fan anyway. You're a passive aggressive attention ***** with a serious mental disorder and should seek help. I almost feel sorry for you, but it's something about you that screams unstable psycko with no empathy. So no. I see you and it's not pretty. No one will miss your trolling, except Jordan and all the other fake/bleach fans.  :boredashell:

Archived