I think I'm over Britney...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right in some of the things you said. But.. Mentioning her face was so random. Like, do you Stan for Britney the artist, the singer, the nice person, or Britney the *** bomb? If the second one, I apologize but I can't see you as a Stan in the first place. Her face is her face, and it's definitely not a reason to give up on her, that's just shallow. Also, I don't understand how you said now, in 2016 that Britney "refuses to not half *** a performance". Like, of course she isn't on 2001neys level but did you forget 2009? 2011? 2013? 2014? She dances the best she has in almost a decade, and it's definitely not the time to give up on her because of the way she dances. 

I mean I'm 20. Not 14. Of course I have more stuff to do now than being here 24/7 talking about her like I did 5 years ago, and that's normal, like, not being super obsessed. But giving up on her after 19 years because of her "plastic surgery".... Girl. What's wrong with you?

Archived