10 years of blackout and radar

neydelina

if radar doesnt get certified this year i'll go azealia banks on you and slaughter you like chickens all as a sacrifice for radar to get certified

remember when this fanbase had more than 50 members and we used to make blackout weeks?

that week was so huge we even helped blackout by giving it a boost to finally go platinum!

if only we are able to make a week like that one more time for its 10th anniversary

blackout will forever stay as the most mysterious and savage album of hers. ofc itz and stuff and bops but nothing can compare to godout

imagine if her ******** team gave us blackout- 10 years anniversary edition. i'd personally spend all my savings to buy that album and boost the sales

so buy it, buy blackout, watch radar and piece on me or you're all dead soon (to me) this year  :wannadie:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

I want a Radar re-release for its 10th anniversary :queenriri:

with a new mv!  that dude brinni dumped for that horse guy traces them and goes after them and as brinni and the horse guy left the car in the end of the mv 1.0 they find a wild horse and they basically hunt each other through the nature. the hunt makes other wild horses mad af and the war begins.

Archived