Buzzfeed: 21 Pictures That Are Highly Triggering to Britney Spears Fans

I Just Want More

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this post is missing that pic Exhalers kept posting here in 2013 that showed that when Britney broke up with Justin she released In The Zone, when she broke up with K-Fed she released Blackout and now that she had broken up with Jason B8 was coming. That would've been the cherry on the cake :queenriri:

Spoiler

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, LeKaiKai said:

What's wrong with My Baby from Circus? number 21 on the list :xcuseme:

Because stans are somewhat 'triggered' by the whole "I smell your breath, it makes me cry" line :nickishade:

When at the end of the day, Britney wrote a sweet ballad to her boys :howiroll:

7 hours ago, coo said:

Nico Lee

1)Trigger used in any context but the PROPER context is a pathetic attempt to use a buzzword that sprouted from a mockery of mental illness.

2) Britney Spears fans are SCARY. Don't even try saying that you like the Melanie Martinez cover of toxic, they will rip your hair out.
Like · Reply · 1 hr'

:orangu: 

I'm not an native english speaker, so I don't really understand the discussion people are having about the use of thar word. I always thought it was a common word and I've read it many times without the purpose of mocking about someone, and ppl are saying it's about PTSD? :squintney:

Archived