Buzzfeed: 21 Pictures That Are Highly Triggering to Britney Spears Fans

I Just Want More

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! so much frustration in one post :meltdown:

- the un-done Rebellion album, that could have been Britney's sexiness peak. 

- The New Artist Grammy Award: Xtincta may have won the grammy but Britney won the music spotlight and her status as a pop music icon/legend. She can keep it but anyways, I always feel bad for that, she deserved it. 

- Billboard's last minute policy change, ***** YOU, ****** YOU, ***** YOU Billboard, that stopped her from having 7 consecutive #1 albums :meltdown:

- Her classic and iconic music videos never won a VMA but a rushed music video in her worst period did, I just cant with this :byebitch:

- The knee injury: the start of the end of Primeney. Lucky those who attended to that last Onyx Tour in June 04 show, cause that was the very last time Primeney was among us :sobbing:

- MM scrapped music video and Glory cover, that was the peak of the B-team's incompetence :nyheadache: 

*oh, can't believe Matt missed the invisible desert performance :NYcackle:

17 minutes ago, coo said:

Nico Lee

1)Trigger used in any context but the PROPER context is a pathetic attempt to use a buzzword that sprouted from a mockery of mental illness.

2) Britney Spears fans are SCARY. Don't even try saying that you like the Melanie Martinez cover of toxic, they will rip your hair out.
Like · Reply · 1 hr'

:orangu: 

Comment section better than the actual article tbh

Archived