Carrie Fisher & Debby Reynolds have me thinking about Britney

GimmeMario

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be really sad but I am sure we will be prepared. By the time she dies there will hopefully be better equipment to keep her alive a few extra years. 

And a lot more celebrities will go before her. Madonna's death will be talked about for months I can presume. I bet lifetime will take advantage of Britney's death in 20 whenever and play the trash movie they're making all day.

I want Britney to live a full and happy life till she's 90+ But I also want her to go before I do, I would like to experience the outpouring of love and see all the haters and doubters come to light to say how much she's impacted pop culture and what  a wonderful woman she is. I also want to be able to purchase or see whatever hidden gems her team is planning on releasing to make that coin. Unreleased tracks, scrapped music videos.

1 hour ago, Hunty said:

What hurts me even more is knowing what the haters will say which is so annoying. 

I love your icon.. seriously I think she was soooo beautiful that night at the vmas 2007... like even now it's memorizing to watch. Yet I remember being so disappointed when it aired. Truly iconic though lol.

39 minutes ago, billboard said:

:sofedup: a mother and daughter just passed away and u are thinking about britney's death? she is healthy and fine

I was a fan of both of theirs just like I'm a fan of britneys and I was listening to Where Are You Now as I read the article about Debbie's passing so yes Britney was on my mind. I'm not stupid I know shes healthy I was talking about the day she might leave us whenever that is.

sorry that your fed up with my thoughts I guess

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I don't even want to think about it :wontcry:

But imagine being Todd Fisher, he has to plan two funerals this week

I thought about Billie lourd too :crying1:

Carrie Fisher's death has me more emotional than I think Any celebrity will.

She was such a kind and caring woman.

Used humor to lighten any dramatic situation in her life and taught us not to take life so seriously.

Not to mention she was so upfront and spoken about her mental illness. She didn't shy away from anything at a certain point in her life. Always upfront, with humor, and truth. There aren't many like her. I will truly mourn her death, it's tragic. But will forever cherish her life and they legacy she left behind...

On a Britney related note, in ashamed she didn't post anything in tribute to her.. IF Britney has a mental illness, esp bipolar like Carrie had, she should have posted something sweet in tribute to her, AND to Debbie.

Kinda puts Britney down a few notches for me...

Archived