Carrie Fisher & Debby Reynolds have me thinking about Britney

GimmeMario

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, coo said:

nu uh i refuse i want her to have another comeback first before she die :byebitch:

That sounds egoistic and overall bad. She is not a ******* ROBOT. It sounds like you're saying "I hope this phone lasts another month before I crack the screen". She might or not continue with the music, but why y'all are acting like Britney is an old granny and she's about to die? :beynah:

She is a VERY young healthy (and wealthy) woman and has a full life ahead of her. There's a huge chance for her to outlive most of us, so don't worry for how would you react if she dies first, cuz it might not happen :queenflopga: 

6 minutes ago, QueenFlopga said:

That sounds egoistic and overall bad. She is not a ******* ROBOT. It sounds like you're saying "I hope this phone lasts another month before I crack the screen". She might or not continue with the music, but why y'all are acting like Britney is an old granny and she's about to die? :beynah:

She is a VERY young healthy (and wealthy) woman and has a full life ahead of her. There's a huge chance for her to outlive most of us, so don't worry for how would you react if she dies first, cuz it might not happen :queenflopga: 

1. not saying she's about to die

2. ofc i know in the end it's all up to her. but if it's up to me from a FAN (of her music) PERSPECTIVE, it would be great if she have another successful era first. and this topic is all about make believe. she could outlive all of us as far as im concerned so calm down :queenflopga: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 hours ago, indyRS said:

Carrie Fisher's death has me more emotional than I think Any celebrity will.

She was such a kind and caring woman.

Used humor to lighten any dramatic situation in her life and taught us not to take life so seriously.

Not to mention she was so upfront and spoken about her mental illness. She didn't shy away from anything at a certain point in her life. Always upfront, with humor, and truth. There aren't many like her. I will truly mourn her death, it's tragic. But will forever cherish her life and they legacy she left behind...

On a Britney related note, in ashamed she didn't post anything in tribute to her.. IF Britney has a mental illness, esp bipolar like Carrie had, she should have posted something sweet in tribute to her, AND to Debbie.

Kinda puts Britney down a few notches for me...

Get over yourself honestly.

Say Britney does have a mental illness, why should she have to share that with the world? I mean, good on those like Carrie who did want to share their experiences, but not everyone should have to. Stop clutching at straws just to find another reason to criticise Britney. But, this is exhale, a place to hate Britney, so what do I expect?

Archived