Choreographer Yanis Marshall's Routine For Britney's "Slumber Party" Will Make You Go Crazy Tho

Jordan Miller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, falka said:

What is purpose of doing those choreo for Them? Why people learn it,

do They have some shows, contest in future? It's so not club friendly. 

Is this therapy for all of Them?

i think they just wanna take a dance class. Some people do it for their own videos/performances, therapy, exercise, social idk

6 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

i think they just wanna take a dance class. Some people do it for their own videos/performances, therapy, exercise, social idk

I see so much in this dance routine, weirdness, lust, possession, aggression ...and loneliness. Slumber party :usher: in hell.  

I can't wait for smh new in dance tbh. 

29 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

that's his prerogative, not really a valid point of criticism though. He's getting paid to do what he loves and giving a good song exposure (even if he is a bit extra)

THe first ones he did was cool like wow that dudes getting down in heels. After you see 30 of the videos and it's all the same sissy movements to different songs just gets stale. Kudos for him but it's not my cup of tea I click and then keep moving 

7 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

THe first ones he did was cool like wow that dudes getting down in heels. After you see 30 of the videos and it's all the same sissy movements to different songs just gets stale. Kudos for him but it's not my cup of tea I click and then keep moving 

This.

2 hours ago, button said:

The Exhale gworls being annoying queens as usual instead of being happy Slumber party got exposure. Hello??? Look at his other videos, he's always getting 1M+ views.  :beyfedup:

tbh, I'm not into that choreo, but **** they slay! and he's giving Slumber Party some promotion, why the **** FANS ALWAYS have to bash other's works? :byebitch:

The funniest thing is that you are expecting Slumber Party to rise, are you expecting people to like the song when even the fans are bashing the video?:NYsassy:this song will not going anywhere with your annoying comments, sit and ******* respect the dancer's work, otherwise, it will keep being a flop :sassybrit:

5 minutes ago, Oxic said:

tbh, I'm not into that choreo, but **** they slay! and he's giving Slumber Party some promotion, why the **** FANS ALWAYS have to bash other's works? :byebitch:

What do you expect from talentless twinks with internalized homophobia behind a computer screen except tearing people apart? They'll make up **** excuses like "it's always the same!!" "i'm not into this!!" but this video causing so much **** talk says it all.

They worked hard for this and they deserve praise + they slay for promoting SP.

Ugh this is just so bad.  Even worse than Brian Friedman lol. :unbelievableney:

The original choreo is sooooo much better and suits the song the better.  It's a challenging choreo compared to her other routines, while at the same time reasonable to match the tempo and mood of the song and the dancers sync.  This Yanis choreo on the other hand is way too busy and messy, and doesn't match the song at all.  It's honestly like a random choreo mixed with their usual moves tweaked to go with certain parts of the song... but it's not personal or matching to the song at all, I feel sorry for all those people standing around learning from these two.  

Sorry guys, Original  :hipney: >>>>>>>> Yanis :squintney:

Archived