Can someone post photos of Britney at the Kevin Federline album release party? (2006)

e-mailmyheart

I was reading this old news (2006) that Britney after the birth of her second child in September was determined to lose all the weight she gained from her two pregnancies:

"Britney exercises madly for her big comeback

Britney Spears has targeted the release party of her husband's album, Kevin Federline, later this month (October 2006), to make her triumphant return as the slender, ****, young star we all once knew, and a source next to the family told TMZ that she has a list of a small army of nannies, coaches and nutritionists to lead her through the process and make sure she is at her best.

According to the source, Britney hired a nanny for each of her children, and is constantly at the gym "for hours on end", exercising madly to lose all the extra weight she gained with both pregnancies in a space 13 months, and is managing to resist his desires for Taco Bell. "She really wants to make a big splash at Kevin's album release party," says our source, "and she wants to shine more than Kevin, and tell the world she's back."

Can someone post here photos of Britney at the release of Kevin's album or did she never go? Because a short time later they divorced ...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oct. 31: Federline's debut album, Playing with Fire, is released. Spears skips his promotional appearance that evening, but later turns up at his release party in Hollywood wearing a pink wig and oversized sunglasses. 

I didn't find pictures tho but she went apparently 

Archived