A theory why Britney songs are not being sucessful rn

Nebulosa

1 minute ago, Masyah said:

A big part of it is Britney is kinda boring these days, she really hasn't done something shocking in years. She's not in tabloids anymore. That's a good thing for her and I'm sure something she has wanted for a long time but it doesn't get people talking about her . 

Musicians use controversy to push their music sales and radio plays for example I remember when Justin released cry me a river then he laughed about having *** with Britney the virgin . Radios would talk  about that interview and the music video and then they would play the song . Same thing happens with Selena, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande these days look at Taylor swift for example , she uses all her "relationships" when she has new music coming out So that she's talked about .

Britney is over all of that fake publicity and she wants the music to speak for itself , sadly that isn't working out too well with her barely getting any radio support . I'd love for Britney to get huge hits again but I'm happy with the music we have gotten and how happy she is now. 

Id rather have this level of success and happy Britney, than femme fatale levels of success and zombie Britney .

sorry for the ramble

The milk scene was pretty shocking. I saw a bunch of reaction videos to it and they mostly had their mouths open when they saw it. Request the song on radio and stream the video.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AlienateNey said:

Nah its just because of Vegas. Vegas ruins everything

Nah, without Vegas we would've had a FF 2.0 kind of mess.

Performing constantly, being single, the comfort of performing in just one place has given us the Britney we see today. The problem was leaving a whole year without new music, 2014. I don't care about any excuse about Britney Jean, that was the album they released, then they should've promoted it and released more singles during that year. In the music business they can't let that much time pass without new music, or people forgets about them. So the problem isn't Vegas, she could still have the residency, and do all this "promo" she's doing now, and even more if she started doing so since 2013; the problem is them believing the songs would sell by themselves just because they had Britney's name on it, and believing the public was gonna be waiting for her forever.

6 hours ago, Masyah said:

A big part of it is Britney is kinda boring these days, she really hasn't done something shocking in years. She's not in tabloids anymore. That's a good thing for her and I'm sure something she has wanted for a long time but it doesn't get people talking about her . 

Musicians use controversy to push their music sales and radio plays for example I remember when Justin released cry me a river then he laughed about having *** with Britney the virgin . Radios would talk  about that interview and the music video and then they would play the song . Same thing happens with Selena, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande these days look at Taylor swift for example , she uses all her "relationships" when she has new music coming out So that she's talked about .

Britney is over all of that fake publicity and she wants the music to speak for itself , sadly that isn't working out too well with her barely getting any radio support . I'd love for Britney to get huge hits again but I'm happy with the music we have gotten and how happy she is now. 

Id rather have this level of success and happy Britney, than femme fatale levels of success and zombie Britney .

sorry for the ramble

This

Archived