Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

If it's what she wants I agree with you 100% OP, I don't know why you're getting all the downvotes. I just think of her crying in FTR about being too controlled, and what has changed? Nothing it seems. In fact it seems worse, like in FTR she still seemed herself but after that it was obvious she was medicated heavily during FF especially, what happened? Did she become so depressed when perhaps she realised c-ship wouldn't be temporary that the only way to have her perform was medicated? I don't know. She is still in c-ship and seems to be living isolated from the world, seriously Miley said as much in her interview. I know she says she wants to do music but the way she seems to go through the motions sometimes in performances tells me otherwise, it's like she's counting until she can get off stage. And if she was still passionate about this I think she would be talking about Glory a lot more. I truly hope when it's what she wants she can retire and be left alone.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Bipolar means you have multiple personalities and Britney seems to have that. I'm not her psychologist so I dont know. These are just assumptions.

Having a friend with bipolar, it's about 'manias', not multiple personalities. Sometimes you feel really 'high', the next really low.

22 minutes ago, div said:

She talked about the 2001 vma and the snake multiple times after 2008 :plzexplain:

and recently she said lucky was one of her favorite songs :weusay:

I didn't say all of the things that happened prior to 2008, but maybe there are things that she doesn't want to go back to so she just says things like I don't know/I don't remember etc... 

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Ure welcome hunny lol It was a big thread here back then so some sites wrote about the essay lol 

There is one video with some receipts and others assumptions lol

I dont think mirrors is about her tho but i think wgaca is. Even tho he tried to deny years ago, he said he had the experience to relate to. Also after the break up he mentioned marriage and in WGACA he says he was ready to give the girl his name.

"I don't doubt that Britney loves me or that she did love me when we were together . . . things happen. I guess I'm just an old soul because I was ready. Not that I was ready to do it [get married] at that moment, but I knew who I was going to do it with, you know. So I think it was hard for me to realize that wasn't reality."

i was thinking about mirrors video and It's something creepy in this video in the end.. he has a ring, he is walking, try to find her girl... she is there and in the same time she is not there... and suddenly dissapears and that it's...

Watch this new interview and what Lance have said about JT and Brit

8 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I don't know if deserves is the right word tbh, maybe she deserved to retire during or after her breakdown back in 2007... She's strong now, and she got back in the game because she wanted to! In the end it's up to her and I hope she herself will take the decision to retire if that's what she really wants. I personally wouldn't want her to retire just yet, she's 35 y/o, not 60. :cutesybrit:

10 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Britney is humble. She's not at home watching old performances of herself and saying "it's Britney *****" to herself in the mirror. This is a JOB that she does. She meets thousands of people a week. She's made 100 music videos. Performed hundreds of thousand of times. Worked with millions of producers, singers, directors. She's not going to remember every little detail.

This is what sets her apart from the self-obsessed Madonnas and Beyonces of the world.

She doesn't see herself as some God.

That's OUR job as fans. Not her's.

:cooltshirt::cooltshirt::cooltshirt::cooltshirt::cooltshirt::cooltshirt:

16 hours ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

I'm worried to...it's her ******* song how come she don't remmber this basic fact!

Well I believe anyone who has earned enough money to live the way they want to live for the rest of their life deserves to retire if they choose to. I mean a lot of people get mad and say she should want to prove herself or whatever regardless of money but IDC about that just be a good person, live life, enjoy yourself. Most of us wouldnt keep working forever if we were set for life I guarantee you. BUT I think she's having fun right now and I also think she changes her mind a lot and that might prevent her from ever officially retiring I think she might just go through long periods where she's over it and wants to enjoy other parts of her life or she might at some point want to just release music and not do any videos or performances or she might just want to do Vegas again and not do anything else and she deserves to do her career however she wants. I hate the attitude some people have like oh she released an album? She HAS TO promote the album instead of Vegas and she has to do this or that. She's not in a contract with her fans to have to do whatever they want forever. She can do it her way and people can choose not to support it if they don't like it. It's usually the same people who complain about "her team" not giving her freedom and then they turn around and talk about what she HAS TO be doing.

That was a REALLY long and rambly post im so sorry you guys lol.

4 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

If she doesn't try anymore then she should:verycool:

what do you mean try? its her career, plus as @GemmaTeller said, she is not in some contract with us that she needs to do whatever we want her to do, though it might feel nice if her team sometimes heard the fans' needs, like they did with SP.

10 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I don't know if deserves is the right word tbh, maybe she deserved to retire during or after her breakdown back in 2007... She's strong now, and she got back in the game because she wanted to! In the end it's up to her and I hope she herself will take the decision to retire if that's what she really wants. I personally wouldn't want her to retire just yet, she's 35 y/o, not 60. :cutesybrit:

This. MTE

It's nice to see some people care about Britney the person more, than the performer. There's too many greedy people on here that just want want want, when Britney is clearly not into this anymore, and doesn't want to be at the top. This fake industry almost destroyed her, and laughed at her as she struggled. Yet these selfish people on here need her back in the mess so they can win some stupid, petty stan wars. All because they don't  have enough sense to just ignore artist they don't like. I've never seen so many childish people. This place reminded me of why is avoided the Internet. Britney could never make music again, and I would be ok with that. Because it would mean that's what she wanted. I'd rather Britney be happy, and living her life, that giving me new music. She gave enough and was very successful. She did her thing, but she has different passions now. Everyone on here would throw a fit about how she'd be forgotten. As if that effects you in some way. I think she may like to perform on some level, and she may keep on, but that's it. She doesn't want to be out there, and mixed up in the shitty fake Industry with nothing but fake shitty people. the sooner people on here get that, the sooner you'll move on, and stop being disappointed. 

I'm finally ready. I've been battling with this thought for a while but it is now pretty clear to me, that she is just going through the motions and it's extremely depressing to witness her downfall.

I honestly think that this Will.i.am/Danja thing was a focal point for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud that she's fighting against whatever mental health issue she had/has and is performing to the best of her abilities in Vegas. But is just that...there's no more memorable moments, outfits, there’s no real excitement…the little excitement we have is almost always completely shattered, among other things. I understand that it's overwhelming to try and follow the steps that she made. She was Britney Spears the popstar, the entertainer, pop princess, the Madonna apprentice, she was everywhere and she was perfect in her own imperfection ( e.g her marriage, her lifestyle during her wild years, etc) and to me, everything she does now just digs a bigger grave to her own legacy. It's dying, she's killing it.

I honestly think that whatever happened to her left a great mark and it’s really difficult to stand behind her nowadays. She doesn’t know the meaning of her songs, she mispronounces her feat name, she mistakes the shows she’s performing at, she doesn’t remember meeting people, her speech is less and less elaborate so it makes it really hard and awkward to watch her interviews, she constantly talks smack about her old performances (the snake things for example), the way she always runs of stage like people are going to attack her and this new childish attitude with the pigs tails and always covering her mouth is just a big turn off…and even though her performance skills have improved she still counts steps, she’s constantly looking at the ground, her dancers have to carry her from one side to the stage to another, and the goddam lip-synching that it’s so unacceptable giving the complexity of her routines now. Her entire Vegas show is a joke from top to bottom. From the outfits to the concept and ending on the cd vocals. Mess…

I’m not even going to comment to what she did to what I thought was the most beautiful and perfect face in the world…moving on…

As she said in For the Record "There's no excitement, there's no passion... I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail, you know there's the time when you're going to get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day every day. I think it's too in control, If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under, I'd feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear but they're really not listening. I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free.”

Are we really going to pretend that she doesn't feel this way anymore? Are we the ones preventing her from living the life she wants to live?

I think Britney likes making music and being creative, but that’s about it. I think she’s rather be home painting and having fun with kids and niece.

I’m honestly letting her go. I rather remember what she once was…

Brit.jpg

(Damn that was super dramatic haha)

Archived