Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Can you stop quoting things I didnt say. I think you have dumbars number or whatever **** it's called more than britney. :ponderney:

I don't know how to tag, so I used quoting , big crime :rihstare: 

I don't think I have bigger number and I met less people.

Read article and think about it some more... IT gives explanation for her blackout of Steven Tyler name in conversation and You down vote it. I don't get it.

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Or she could've just wanted to grieve her longtime friend in private? :foh: Not every celebrity is a soulless attention *****.

If she did it publicly it would mean that she was a soulless attention *****?

You guys are doing the most! and i am not talking about throwing a big *** concert for a tribute but even a little word on Glory CD booklet would have been nice. Some performers do that, it does not mean they are attention *****.

Andre was well known in the dance community and among Britney fans.

Now I hope she paid tribute to him at least privately

3 hours ago, falka said:

I don't know how to tag, so I used quoting , big crime :rihstare: 

I don't think I have bigger number and I met less people.

Read article and think about it some more... IT gives explanation for her blackout of Steven Tyler name in conversation and You down vote it. I don't get it.

I can down vote whoever the **** I want because it's britney *****. :giggleney:

Britney is humble. She's not at home watching old performances of herself and saying "it's Britney *****" to herself in the mirror. This is a JOB that she does. She meets thousands of people a week. She's made 100 music videos. Performed hundreds of thousand of times. Worked with millions of producers, singers, directors. She's not going to remember every little detail.

This is what sets her apart from the self-obsessed Madonnas and Beyonces of the world.

She doesn't see herself as some God.

That's OUR job as fans. Not her's.

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

Everybody that has responded is acting like this is "out of the box" & "insane". That is exactly the problem with social stigma on mental disorder & treatment! There is such a stigma that people are more comfortable with someone being a **** addict than they are someone having a biological disorder that they have no control of. 

Amen sis! I've dealt personally with mental illness, and stigma is a huge issue. People will talk about treatment like they know everything about it and that it's some evil, dark thing, and they have literally no idea what they're talking about.

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
6 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Imagine hearing her scream from the shocks :meltdown: my poor baby :meltdown:

She was too good for this industry. Too good for this world.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. They don't strap the patient into the chair and electrocute them. They're put under general anesthesia and small electrical currents are passed through the brain. Educate yourself.

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
3 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

I can't believe they ******* destroyed her because she was having ONE bad year. I hate humanity and I can't wait for this disgusting species to go extinct.

Honestly they saved her. A breakdown isn't just a one year kind of thing. If she hadn't gotten treatment she literally could have died.

3 minutes ago, It'sMyPrerogativr said:

Honestly they saved her. A breakdown isn't just a one year kind of thing. If she hadn't gotten treatment she literally could have died.

Her breakdown was the result of a hormonal imbalance due to 2 back-to-back pregnancies and exacerbated by post-partum depression caused by her divorce and stress from the media. It would have been easily solved using therapy, minimal SSRIs and allowing her the freedom to express herself how she felt like.

They couldn't wait for their cash cow to recover so they did THE EXACT OPPOSITE to get her out there in time for Fourth Quarter profits. 10 years later they are finally reaping the repercussions of their hasty actions via her career stalling and her not giving a flying **** about it, but who is left to look out for Britney? No one ever has.

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
Just now, makemeslay said:

Her breakdown was the result of a hormonal imbalance due to 2 back-to-back pregnancies and exacerbated by post-partum depression caused by her divorce and stress from the media. It would have been easily solved using therapy, minimal SSRIs and allowing her the freedom to express herself how she felt like.

They couldn't wait for their cash cow to recover so they did THE EXACT OPPOSITE to get her out there in time for Fourth Quarter profits. 10 years later they are finally reaping the repercussions of their hasty actions, but who is left to look out for Britney? No one ever has.

I definitely agree with that. They pushed her way too hard, way too fast. She should have been able to have as much time as she needed to really recover and get back on her feet.

Archived