What do you think about the choreography in the SP music video?

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like it. I cannot handle the fact that she has been working with awful choreographers, she doesn't look cool like she used to while she's dancing. I think choreos are a huge part of her career and the tackiness in her recent ones is one of the biggest reasons why people don't respect her anymore. She has to get rid of those choreographers if she wants to slay on the stage and the MVs again:byebitch:

It's not mentioned because the MV doesn't focus on it. The song is great, the visuals are amazing so for me it would be the same with or without choreography. I loved the MV anyway as it is. I'd add some other details or scenes but in general is great.

This is not WB or another uptempo classic Britney song to dance to, it's a cool sensual song to listen to and have *** while listening to it :milkney:

11 minutes ago, freaky said:

I don't like it. I cannot handle the fact that she has been working with awful choreographers, she doesn't look cool like she used to while she's dancing. I think choreos are a huge part of her career and the tackiness in her recent ones is one of the biggest reasons why people don't respect her anymore. She has to get rid of those choreographers if she wants to slay on the stage and the MVs again:byebitch:

I don't understand why they keep putting Chase Benz to create the choreos :ehno: his moves are always the same with a few changes and Britney looks stiff while doing them. Also Charmin LaDonna needs to go for a while. 

Archived