The REAL queen B

Sparks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, itsjames said:

i remember during circus era britney had the B logo. then sometime after that, beyonce copied that logo, put it in a flag, and claimed it as hers and called herself queen bee :slayney: so original :foh:

And People bought it :trash:

3 hours ago, Arya said:

And People bought it :trash:

it was a minor thing of britney's though. her 2008-2009 had bigger things/iconic things so it was easily overlooked. perhaps why beyonce got away with it. not everyone will notice that except us. one of the reasons i dont like her is she steals ideas like these and claim as if it was her original idea. but i could be biased i dont know.

1 hour ago, itsjames said:

it was a minor thing of britney's though. her 2008-2009 had bigger things/iconic things so it was easily overlooked. perhaps why beyonce got away with it. not everyone will notice that except us. one of the reasons i dont like her is she steals ideas like these and claim as if it was her original idea. but i could be biased i dont know.

The worst fraudulent case is the David Bowie surprise album concept and her following and taking all the credit for it. :ipass:  

She'll always get away with it though 

Archived