My house burned down in the wildfires of gatlinburg/pigeon forge tennessee

ZAM9315

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about you and everyone else in Sevier County. I hope you continue to stay safe and am grateful that you and your family are.

I've lived in East TN for the past two years, and specifically in Knoxville last year. The Smoky Mountains are a precious place, and I hope things get under control soon. I have no doubt your community will rebuild itself again- people love this region and will be there to help you!

Oh man :crying2: this is so terrible to read. I am so sorry to hear this. I am sending my love to you and your family right now. Hopefully everything gets better and you get loads of donations! I'm really short on money right now so i can only donate $10  but i hope it helps. But with the power of the Britney army i'm sure you'll meet your goal! :kiss: 

10 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wow. incredibly sad and sorry to hear that, Im so glad you and your family got our ok. One thing I always told myself is that we are never given things that we can't handle in life, if we are still alive then we were put in the situation we are to be stronger and to appreciate the bigger reward that will come after the pain. Dont you ever think you are alone and don't ever feel like giving up. I will try to donate something when I have more available, I will definitely spread this around as much as I can. Again hang in there and you and your family will make it out of this. 

God bless your heart, you are the sweetest member on here. thank you so much 

Archived