My house burned down in the wildfires of gatlinburg/pigeon forge tennessee

ZAM9315

I know this is not britney related but I don't know if you guys have see what's trending on Facebook if you seen Gatlinburg trending, Ripleys aquarium, or great smoky mountains national park.

We were in our home and we had no clue a fire was coming towards us We had over 60 Mph wind gusts, cops rushed us out, I lost my job I lost my house everything is burnt to the ground

My name is Zackary MacLellan you can add me on Facebook.l, just so you know I'm not making this up...

I'm asking you guys to please help me, friends and family have started a go fund me site for us 

https://www.gofundme.com/2essug4

We are currently staying in a hotel, please even prayers or positive comments or anything please.... keep.my family and I in your thoughts. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sending lots of love and prayers your way! I grew up about 3 hours from Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and my family and I would always take a yearly trip to the area (and Dollywood) for summer vacation. I'm very familiar with the area, and it's so sad to see the images on TV of all the burned resorts and other buildings. Hopefully the city will re-build soon and you and your family will re-build your lives! I'm wishing you all the best.

I am so, so sorry for your loss, and am going to donate what I can to you. I'm from AL and I actually stayed at the Westgate Resort in Gatlinburg for my honeymoon two years ago-- it was destroyed in the fires, too. It broke my heart to hear how much was lost.

I've been through a house fire before, so I understand how unsettling and strange it is to find your home suddenly gone; I'm going to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Archived