10 years ago, this iconic pic was taken

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember how afraid and happy i was at that moment, like mixed feelings.

Like seeing a free Britney losing control and enjoying life but also turning into a spiderweb and haunting her. I'm so happy those days are over and Britney is in her very best place right now.:)

54 minutes ago, Borja said:

I remember how afraid and happy i was at that moment, like mixed feelings.

Like seeing a free Britney losing control and enjoying life but also turning into a spiderweb and haunting her. I'm so happy those days are over and Britney is in her very best place right now.:)

Same. I feel like her kids saved her, if it wasn't for them she'd be surrounded by people who don't care for her and nothing to fight for if **** got crazy (which it did)

I will never understand why Britney not long after having kids decided to start hanging out with Lindsay and Paris. I know having kids doesn't mean you have to be tied down ALL the time but she was out partying most days. It just lead her down a really bad path imo. She's much better off without them :mhm:

3 hours ago, ohoney said:

I'm the only one who doesn't find this ''iconic''? :sassybrit: I thought this was gonna be a picture with MJ or something else.

IA it's like fans calling her breakdown period and the 07 VMA's iconic. It's not iconic at all in fact its something I assume Britney probably wants to forget about

I hated this time. Britney has always gotten flake for lip-syncing and was labelled "untalented" by a large percentage of the GP and hanging out with those two didn't help and as a fan you couldn't really defend it either and we've had to defend our girl from the start. 

And on a side note how exactly is this iconic? Some of you must have the lowest of standards.

Archived