Private Show Slays!

SlayOut

• Super Mods

At my local Target, it's the most prominently displayed celebrity perfume. :queenflopga: And underneath the display, multiple five star reviews are shown for all to see whereas the other fragrances don't have one! When will others tbh? :queenflopga2:

And if you see this thread as an invitation to drag Private Show (the song) then shame on you tbh! :byebitch: It's an underrated bop and y'all will deal! :queenflopga2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, radar89 said:

Sis, I came here expecting a thread specifically dedicated to the flawless song :brit: 

When will the Queen release perfume for men though :ponderney:

16 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

Me 2 :brit:

Slay at your flawless tastes tbh :queenflopga2: When I saw the perfume advert, it reminded me of the flawless commercial for Private Show! Which made me remember how excited I was when I heard the song in full!

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

It does slay!  I bought a bottle of it on black friday and its seriously amazing! it smeelllls so good! :foh:

I just wanna put it on and WORK IT WORK IT BOY WATCH ME WORK IT! SLIDE DOWN MY POLE WATCH ME SPIN AND THEN TWERK IT!!!!!! :verycool:

Yas sis! :cinderellaney: Even though it's a perfume "for women," I was thinking of buying a bottle! I haven't even smelled it yet! :wontcry: But everyone including you says it slays! So maybe I'll go get one! :queenflopga2:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Slayde said:

I am tempted to go out and purchase it with my coins, the perfume that is :queenflopga2: Not even my coins will save Private Show the decade turning, triumphant ******** anthem single from plummeting down the iTunes chart tbh :staysalty:

Do it sis! Put on (a) Private Show and slay basics with your Godney-approved scent tbh! :queenflopga2: 

Archived