guys please, enlighten me

alexevah

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been rumored her label wanted to release it as the 2nd single but she fight for it to be Toxic, however we haven't got anything official. 

But well, that was when Primeney used to actually promote her album not only the singles. Breathe on me was also performed I think 2 or 3 times but it never was a single unlike Outrageous which was never promoted (except fot the tour) and you know that tragic story :forkit:

9 minutes ago, Into the Wild said:

I think it was supposed to be the 2nd single, but it got scrapped. :moorangu:

seriously? :moorangu::moorangu:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's been rumored her label wanted to release it as the 2nd single but she fight for it to be Toxic, however we haven't got anything official. 

But well, that was when Primeney used to actually promote her album not only the singles. Breathe on me was also performed I think 2 or 3 times but it never was a single unlike Outrageous which was never promoted (except fot the tour) and you know that tragic story :forkit:

Outrageous could be one of her sexiest videos ever! :meltdown::meltdown: 

I think it might have been planned as apparently Jive/her team wanted it to be the 2nd single originally but she wanted Toxic. And i think it was on hold for the 3rd single but again, Britney wanted Everytime. I do think she liked the song though otherwise she wouldn't have performed it. It's possible she wanted it as the 4th single cause she wanted to release Toxic/Everytime first but that was never gonna happen when Outrageous was chosen to be the theme song for Catwoman

EDIT: I just remembered about that rumoured promo thing saying Britney was supposed to perform at the 2004 VMA's, apparently she was going to perform Outrageous/IGTBB in a medley. It's possible it might have been planned as a 5th single (I also read BOM was also on hold for the album's 5th single) but this never happened when Britney injured her knee

1 hour ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

wasn't it supposed to be the first single? 

No, that was Outrageous but Britney refused because she wanted MATM. MATM may be her weakest lead single but Outrageous would have been an even worse choice. Tbh i don't even like that song much.

Archived