guys please, enlighten me

alexevah

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Isla. said:

No, that was Outrageous but Britney refused because she wanted MATM. MATM may be her weakest lead single but Outrageous would have been an even worse choice. Tbh i don't even like that song much.

:byebitch:

3 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

I'm just mad that we never got a BOM video since I remember that was supposed to be a single. Can you imagine how hot that would have been?

I wish the hook up would have been a single too. I also like IGTBB and outrageous tho. 

But ill be forever bitter that BOM and IO werent singles :sickofu:

7 hours ago, alexevah said:

seriously? :moorangu::moorangu:

Outrageous could be one of her sexiest videos ever! :meltdown::meltdown: 

It just didn't work.

Actually I HATE the only scene of Outrageous that came on the My Prerogative DVD where she is licking nasty *** Snoop Dog. I hate it so much. Why is that that what we get to remember from it!? :meltdown: WHY GOD WHY!?

1 hour ago, Justney said:

It just didn't work.

Actually I HATE the only scene of Outrageous that came on the My Prerogative DVD where she is licking nasty *** Snoop Dog. I hate it so much. Why is that that what we get to remember from it!? :meltdown: WHY GOD WHY!?

I wish they would have showed more the part when she wears a Black lingerie with a french coat. She was on fiyah!

Lol they also released one dance scene 

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

I wish they would have showed more the part when she wears a Black lingerie with a french coat. She was on fiyah!

Lol they also released one dance scene 

I know but it wasnt on my dvd at least so all I get to see every time it comes on is the lick of doom! But youre right. I wish they showed more!

4 minutes ago, David. said:

an amazing song deserved an amazing video

she only looked great, the rest was trash

not everyone has good taste

Whats the problem with the video? I like it bc its different. Its funny, she doesnt take herself so seriously and ismt ****. Its fun and different from the rest.

29 minutes ago, Justney said:

I know but it wasnt on my dvd at least so all I get to see every time it comes on is the lick of doom! But youre right. I wish they showed more!

On the GH:MP dvd? I think there is an alternative version thats longer. I dont remember on which part but it does have. I used to have this dvd but a friend stole from me :wtfdidusay: so it has been awhile since i watched the last time.

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Whats the problem with the video? I like it bc its different. Its funny, she doesnt take herself so seriously and ismt ****. Its fun and different from the rest.

well first of all ricardo or however that guy is called

the obvious liquifying of the body in the car scene

the whole video is a mess, plus the alleged scenes of her in the mirror were cut and that is where she looked the best

the press conference scene is cute, the rest is just no

3 minutes ago, David. said:

well first of all ricardo or however that guy is called

the obvious liquifying of the body in the car scene

the whole video is a mess, plus the alleged scenes of her in the mirror were cut and that is where she looked the best

the press conference scene is cute, the rest is just no

Liquifying? :plzexplain: the guy was cool, bc its always models, etc. I like all FF videos. Its a matter of taste in the end of the day. Id take the video over sometimes, overprotected international version on a heartbeat.

Archived