Top 5 Songs you most want Britney to perform?

OverprotectedLukey

5 - Hold It Against Me: How can she not perform it at POM? :disbelief:

4 - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman: I feel this is one of the songs easier for her to sing, we all know she really can't do Toxic cause of the vocals, she would embarass herself and would sing off key, it's too high pitched, she needs something easier to sing, she easily sang Like A Prayer on an interview and her tona was the same, on the X Factor she also sang Happy Birthday with such tone, everything points this is her natural tone.

3 - Where Are You Now: With live vocals so she can f-cking slay all those ******* that say she can't sing, the high note after the bridge is amazing.

2 - Unusual You:  It's one of her best songs ever IMO.:lollipop:

1 - Overprotected: I can't at her performing Lucky, but not Overprotected :usher:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold It Against Me - FOR SURE!! Not only is it one of her #1's but the song is fire live!!! It's so dynamic! 

Clumsy - I know this is a weird choice but I think with a big band style remix it could be great for Vegas!

Showdown - I've always loved this song & it fits right in with her new sound!

Just Luv Me - It would be a great acoustic style addition & she needs a sit down/intimate moment.

Overprotected - Kind of the only old jam that's been long overdue!

1. Overprotected (Darkchild remix) (music video choreo) (i want some urbanish outfits and stage)

2. And Then We kiss (Junkie Remix) (i want some slow-paced but sensual choreo ''a la Breath Of me of the The Onyx Hotel Tour with a touch of fantasy and mystery in the stage design)

3. Let Me Be (a choreo like ''Slave 4 u'' please)

4. The Hook Up (i would love a remake of the original The Onyx Hotel tour and that outfit back!)

5. Mona Lisa (with a bunch of blonde's basically the clones of Britney, with masked Britney and dancers and perfectly-sincronized dance)

I'd like to see these revisited

Beat Goes On, Born to Make You Happy, Soda Pop (would fit great with If I'm Dancing and How I Roll), Overprotected, What It's Like to be Me, I've Got that (Boom Boom), Outrageous, The Hook Up (fit right in with LMD and SP), Hold it Against Me, Alien

See these first time ever

1. My Prerogative,
  2. Just Begun Having My Fun,
  3. Inside Out,
  4. Criminal,
  5. Till it Gone,
  6. Toy Soldier
  7. Obviously  more Glory

Archived