Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, The Dream said:

When they ask us if we saw it, deep inside I am like ''How little do you know me... Baby I woke up in the middle of the night to watch it first, please'' :kisses:

Right? I have two different responses lined up for people when they tell me about Britney related things, depending on how well I know them. If I don't know them well, I act as casual about it as possible. Just a laugh and a nod, "Yeah, I saw it." But if it's someone I'm close to, I'm like, "Honey, I was watching it/reading about it/listening to it seconds after it came out, you know this."

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

directors usually tend to plant hidden meanings though. idk

I agree, but there's no hidden meaning. It's supposed to look cool that the car is driving by itself, and the door's opening is more of a production thing I bet than artistic. It was a different set up- plus its better to introduce the house as empty for a better reveal later with britney up the steps

she for sure play with dudes he's knob :ponderney: 

did she know she was ganna get it or is she starting a new deal where she makes a habit of grabbing man meat( g easy )  ?

Cus if so, where do I apply ? 

Also what hat do y'all think are we Ganna hit 2 mill be4 24 hours :scalped: the  impact you guys 

37 minutes ago, Buttoneyed said:

At the start she arrives with a car with no driver,then she sees fire and a big candy in front of the door:rude2me:.She walks in and the place is empty,then suddenly people appear. Plus the guy has a weird (probably satanic?) painting on his face,and Britney drinks his milk.At the end she is alone on the couch.Without Tinashe.And the place is empty and dark again.Thoughts?:forkit:

The whole thing was provably a part of her imagination i guess.And i thing the milk thing has a symbolism.(➕ the full moon makes the whole thing creepier)

An here I thought there was no product placement this time around :ponderney:

Archived