Over ~VOTE~ PCAwards ~ [Links]

Soni

Voting for things like this remind me when Gaga was against Womanizer at the MuchMusicAwards. They already picked Gaga to win and thought everyone would vote for her because she was at her peak.

We won and then they pushed the time back and we still won. They took the results down and said Gaga won at last minute even though she didn't. 

Anyone remember that bs? I'm still bitter. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Voting for things like this remind me when Gaga was against Womanizer at the MuchMusicAwards. They already picked Gaga to win and thought everyone would vote for her because she was at her peak.

We won and then they pushed the time back and we still won. They took the results down and said Gaga won at last minute even though she didn't. 

Anyone remembet that bs? I'm still bitter. 

Wtf?? They really did that??:umomg:

I guess fan voting awards can really happen huh? ..........and here I was shading a Beyonce fan that she can't buy those awards

Just now, Soni said:

Wtf?? They really did that??:umomg:

I guess fan voting awards can really happen huh? ..........and here I was shading a Beyonce fan that she can't buy those awards

Gaga was performing there so I assume that is why she won. I think it was her debut performance of LoveGame if I'm not mistaken. She had a subway train thing but I was waiting for Britney to win and she didn't. 

I think after that they realized they shouldn't put percentages up because we can see that ****. 

We all were like why ask fans if you already have who you want. It was bs 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Gaga was performing there so I assume that is why she won. I think it was her debut performance of LoveGame if I'm not mistaken. She had a subway train thing but I was waiting for Britney to win and she didn't. 

I think after that they realized they shouldn't put percentages up because we can see that ****. 

We all were like why ask fans if you already have who you want. It was bs 

Ugh...and what did u guys do?

Did any magazines or blogs or something report on the fakeness of the show?
I've never even heard of that show :wtf:

maybe it s taboo to talk about it in this fanbase :giggleney:

1 minute ago, Soni said:

Ugh...and what did u guys do?

Did any magazines or blogs or something report on the fakeness of the show?
I've never even heard of that show :wtf:

maybe it s taboo to talk about it in this fanbase :giggleney:

Ppl were savage to the show. It was amusing. 

I think that's the name of it. It's Canada's music award show. It's not a huge thing like the vmas

We all were pissed. I understand Britney wasn't there but then don't say the winner with the most votes would win. 

I'm pretty sure it was this one.

PS: There was almost of strong competition that year and we still won. Technically 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl were savage to the show. It was amusing. 

I think that's the name of it. It's Canada's music award show. It's not a huge thing like the vmas

We all were pissed. I understand Britney wasn't there but then don't say the winner with the most votes would win. 

I'm pretty sure it was this one.

PS: There was almost of strong competition that year and we still won. Technically 

Hmmm But Gaga did have the most screams tho...

maybe they changed the way of voting to screams instead? :haha:

She was there only one time in the beginning of her career tho! And she was snubbed so hard all the time that she only got a nomination at FF :nochillbrit:according to wiki tho.. but now I've found that she actually won with BOMT and Toxic :tehe: idk what to think

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

Hmmm But Gaga did have the most screams tho...

maybe they changed the way of voting to screams instead? :haha:

She was there only one time in the beginning of her career tho! And she was snubbed so hard all the time that she only got a nomination at FF :nochillbrit:according to wiki tho.. but now I've found that she actually won with BOMT and Toxic :tehe: idk what to think

She was the only one there. So I mean :forkit:

Thats good that she won for those. Womanizer should have got it...because we voted for hrs. It wasn't just a vote we planned it out that ppl would be voting 24 hrs. We assigned times for certain members. It was a crazy time. Lol

Stan wars were at a high because everyone was slaying. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

She was the only one there. So I mean :forkit:

Thats good that she won for those. Womanizer should have got it...because we voted for hrs. It wasn't just a vote we planned it out that ppl would be voting 24 hrs. We assigned times for certain members. It was a crazy time. Lol

Stan wars were at a high because everyone was slaying. 

Seriously?!? Omg...what a time to be a fan huh? :idkney:
And I was wondering why some fans dislike Circus so much :rude2me:

Was the Army really that organized??  Damn..imagine if she debuted when the internet was more of a thing :crying2:

1 minute ago, Soni said:

Seriously?!? Omg...what a time to be a fan huh? :idkney:
And I was wondering why some fans dislike Circus so much :rude2me:

Was the Army really that organized??  Damn..imagine if she debuted when the internet was more of a thing :crying2:

It was crazy...all the Stan wars. 

Circus is my second fav era. Ppl hated it at the time because it was our first era with not prime Britney. Everyone just assumed she would be the same performer. It was really badly judged because of that reason. Plus everyone wanted BO 2.0 which will never happen. So ppl hated the bubblegum pop. 

We were organized up until FFT tbh

That whole era turned fans off. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It was crazy...all the Stan wars. 

Circus is my second fav era. Ppl hated it at the time because it was our first era with not prime Britney. Everyone just assumed she would be the same performer. It was really badly judged because of that reason. Plus everyone wanted BO 2.0 which will never happen. So ppl hated the bubblegum pop. 

We were organized up until FFT tbh

That whole era turned fans off. 

Really?But Blackout wasn't Primeney too?And didn't she serve bops as singles? Amazing videos and lyrics (IFSA :giggleney:)

I heard Circus was the poppish version of Blackout (although it had mostly slow songs)

But it had better sales and EVEN broke records!She had the highest selling tour of her career? Really sad that people hate it :otears: she really delivered that time and looking back I thought people would've been ecstatic to live trough it

Yea...I really didn't like FF's singles too (the album was flawless tho) and all the other things in the era were a mess too(+following BJ) I just have faith that the Army will become a big fanbase (well it is..but it's not really together) again with B10!:wontcry:

9 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I'm voting for hours.I think i deserve an award too :giggleney:

U do! Too bad there isn't a category for best fanbase :ponderney: We would win for sure lol!

1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I just voted multiple times for all of the categories :kisses:

I really do hope that she wins at least one of them this year :mybodyisready:

Well..she got into the 2nd term for 4 categories but Exhale is too focused on SP MV right now and Britney probably won't have a sure choice of winning :embarrassney: But lets give it all we got anyways! :mybodyisready:

Archived