Am I the only 'NEW' Britney Spears fan? (My Story)

BabyCan'tYouSee

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheMe said:

You're not alone man. We almost have the same history. 24 yo guy here. :saycheese:

Also straight,

I've been a fan since she first started. I used to have two walls of  my room with posters of her with those "Rolling stone" photo shots:werk:. The song that made me a stan was "Crazy" i love her voice in there. And tbh i'm in love with her ever since. Is weird because i'm into EDM/Trance/House type of music along with a little of everything. But when it comes to pop music, she's my thing. 
The same happens to me at work (IT as well), lol. Just a co worker knows about my obssesion,because he saw my playlists on spotify, he throws jokes at me every now and then, but eventually he knows what's up. 

So dont worry, you'll get used to jokes, weird faces and shade coments. Believe me, those people, they just want to go with the flow. But hey, like i said before, YOU are definitly not alone in this world.

Wellcome 

I'm new in this forum too , so WELLCOME to both of us.

The rolling stone photo's made feel things I had not felt before :quirkney:

I started stanning in 2014 (I didn't know Britney much before that, I didn't even know BOMT existed and thought Toxic and Oops were from another artist. I only really knew Britney work post 2007 - If U Seek Amy was (and still is) one of my favorite songs all time).

I was a huge Lana Del Rey fan back then, but I was getting bored of her, so I was looking through other artists' discographies and at the same time Britney's Alien Vocals leaked. I simply loved that song and then decided to listen to BJ for the first time and I actually loved it. :quirkney:

After that, I listened to the whole Britney discography and watched all her videos in a week, I was really obsessed too. Then I discovered this forum by 2015, and here I am until now.

1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I started stanning in 2014 (I didn't know Britney much before that, I didn't even know BOMT existed and thought Toxic and Oops were from another artist. I only really knew Britney work post 2007 - If U Seek Amy was (and still is) one of my favorite songs all time).

I was a huge Lana Del Rey fan back then, but I was getting bored of her, so I was looking through other artists' discographies and at the same time Britney's Alien Vocals leaked. I simply loved that song and then decided to listen to BJ for the first time and I actually loved the other songs as well. :quirkney:

After that, I listened to the whole Britney discography and watched all her videos in a week, I was really obsessed too. Then I discovered this forum by 2015, and here I am until now.

exhale is horrible. and i just can't leave. it's awkward. but i loved your story. :) i'm a huge lana fan myself. but i don't get bored of her...

Just now, Dynasty said:

:wannadie:

:nobitch:

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

So glad that Britney's getting a few more fans that discover her old and her new music ! And welcome to exhell :letitburn:

Also, we're all gay men and straight girls so you're going to discover that you're gay too, soon, really soon :hype:

THERE ARE STRAIGHT MALE BRITNEY FANS! I know one. He is a Stan. And he is pure straight. 

That was a nice read. It's good to know she's getting new fans and I don't think anyone should judge you or imply you're gay just because of the music you listen to! 

Welcome anyway, you probably won't truly understand what this forum is like until the next proper meltdown but you'll get used to it :saycheese: but for the most part it's nice to feel part of a fan base and to talk to people who will back you up and share the same opinion :brityes:

Archived