Britney Shows Off Shorter Hairdo At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, billbritneyfan said:

Wow another new procedure rumor starting right now... Like the nosejob wasn't enough.

First of all she looks amazing in both pictures and yes she is in better shape now. And lipo doesn't make you tinier, it only makes body fat disapear from a certain area

She's in and always was incredible shape, but she did go from 2014 Vegasney to Supertoned Vegasney extremely fast...

...and the change came after Britney was photographed leaving a doctor's office with leaflets about laser fat removal.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She's in and always was incredible shape, but she did go from 2014 Vegasney to Supertoned Vegasney extremely fast...

...and the change came after Britney was photographed leaving a doctor's office with leaflets about laser fat removal.

It wasn't that fast though... It took her 3 months (till August 2014) to get rid of some extra weight (first reaction of the body to a nutrinion change) and from that point till August 2015 (A year later) she was losing more weight day after day. In February 2016 during the launch of the revamp she premiered a more toned body and from that point she kept getting slimmier till the June - July 2016 leg of the show. Her weight seems to have stabilized on a good point now

8 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

It wasn't that fast though... It took her 3 months (till August 2014) to get rid of some extra weight (first reaction of the body to a nutrinion change) and from that point till August 2015 (A year later) she was losing more weight day after day. In February 2016 during the launch of the revamp she premiered a more toned body and from that point she kept getting slimmier till the June - July 2016 leg of the show. Her weight seems to have stabilized on a good point now

It was. It was literally between legs of Vegas, and her body didn't look like it had naturally lost weight. If anything, it was to shift that stubborn bit of extra weight, but it was only then, because she then she started tonight up!

I was at this show. My instagram post was included above!

It was a fun show, Britney seemed to have a good energy and her lipsyncing was on point. This was my 15th time seeing POM. It gets better each time! Last year I saw her in the VIP section on Halloween - it's amazing to see what a difference a year can make! 

Queen is looking ever so flawless!

:carpoolney:

Are there really ******* on this thread complaining about her body and as usual "living in the past "? You ******* need a life. Someone that goes to school or has a job definitely isn't worrying about Circusney's body. They're too busy having a life and enjoying Britney being out looking flawless, snatching wigs with her body and still making great music with a music video release in the near future. Some of you need to GET FIXED and get fixed immediately.

:xcuseme:

Archived