Oops! Britney Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Piece Of Me This Weekend

Jordan Miller

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

That dancer is so ******* professional. She needs to stop moving the next time that happens, they are trying to fix it and she keeps goofing around and moving, making it even harder for them to fix it. Brinty, gorl. But that one dancer who took off his shirt for her slays! What a professional person and he did it so eloquently. 

:donewithit:

One of my favorites, to be honest. He slays.

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Actually I asked my girl friend about what she thinks  of Britney hair here, and she was like it's nice it's britney, as in it's her signature. And she is not a fan and don't like her at all. Recently I got her interested with CYM.  It was a weird response I expected her to say it's messy and ugly lol 

Yeah, it's Britney, she's been rocking it since 2003, but that doesn't mean she looks good... It's a mess, I expect her to wear it like that when she's at the gym or rehearsals, whatever... But not on stage when people pay to see her, it's kinda disrespectfull :NYsassy:

Guest Brichney.
45 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

A half-done skirt and a cheap top. Britney, get rid of that mess. Stay with the jacket though.

Her dancers' outfits are always better than hers, she usually wears tacky stuff on stage. 

Archived