Oops! Britney Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Piece Of Me This Weekend

Jordan Miller

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does she always looks more messy than her dancers? They actually dance more than her (as backup dancers do). Just one of those Britney quirks, I guess. 

And lol She has enough money for her weave to be top notch. I pay like $100 for my extensions and that's considered fairly cheap if you want the quality hair. Mine doesn't get that...tangled. But I don't put it in a ponytail or mini buns every fifteen minutes, so.... :britdrown:

6 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Too bad it didn't fell off completly .It would've been all over the internet. Controversy is the best promo:shameless:

That's so wrong. 

It is wrong to wish that for a woman who deliberately does not want to be naked. 

She's a human being. Not an object meant for entertainment.

57 minutes ago, KW. said:

That's so wrong. 

It is wrong to wish that for a woman who deliberately does not want to be naked. 

She's a human being. Not an object meant for entertainment.

A lot of fans talk about Britney like she is literally a object to be consumed or purchased. Talk about wanting her to be free from her legal restraints and do what she wants, but then hope she essentially will be exposed against her consent. 

6 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

A lot of fans talk about Britney like she is literally a object to be consumed or purchased. Talk about wanting her to be free from her legal restraints and do what she wants, but then hope she essentially will be exposed against her consent. 

EXACTLY

And look at the number of like it has! How can so many people support such a vile idea? 

Gay people love to talk about feminism when it suits them but sometimes contribute to the oppression of women so much. How can you support the idea of a woman being naked against her will, not just in front of thousands of fans, but millions on the internet. Especially when she constantly censors herself, cuz she's a mom.

So shameful. 

27 minutes ago, KW. said:

EXACTLY

And look at the number of like it has! How can so many people support such a vile idea? 

Gay people love to talk about feminism when it suits them but sometimes contribute to the oppression of women so much. How can you support the idea of a woman being naked against her will, not just in front of thousands of fans, but millions on the internet. Especially when she constantly censors herself, cuz she's a mom.

So shameful. 

I know most of the users here are gay men. I'm a lesbian woman so I won't speak fully on that community's behalf. But yeah, I've noticed that a lot. Very disrespectful attitudes. 

2 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

I know most of the users here are gay men. I'm a lesbian woman so I won't speak fully on that community's behalf. But yeah, I've noticed that a lot. Very disrespectful attitudes. 

Its appalling 

Archived