If You Had To Get Rid Of An Album...

Jus don't hate me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

Femme Fatale. It was an awesome album but it's not that important in Britney history

I beg to defer. Britney's history and legacy is not only based on live performances. For instance "Britney" brought to the table mainly the legendary Slave 4 U video, choreo and the best VMAs ever performance. However imo FF is waayyyy better album overall. If she had the enigma, energy and choreo from the past during FF it easily could've been her best era, cuz the music is awesome. Not many songs of hers could reach the level of radio success that TTWE and IWG had. :verycool: She was practically everywhere, every radio station, every music tv program. And please keep in mind that she wasn't promoting so much around the world back in the day. So TTWE's and IWG's  success was only due to high quality music. :rihclap:

edit: Oh, and FF gave us the amazing and very different WITH deep meaning HIAM video (most of the fans back in the day didn't pay attention to the message the video has, because they were obsessed with the body doubles and the lack of a hardcore dance routine during the breakdown :idkney:)

Just now, BJ4u said:

I beg to defer. Britney's history and legacy is not only live performances. For instance "Britney" brought to the table mainly the legendary Slave 4 U video, choreo and the best VMAs ever performance. However imo FF is waayyyy better album overall. If she had the enigma, energy and choreo from the past during FF it easily could've been her best era, cuz the music is awesome. Not many songs of hers could reach the level of radio success that TTWE and IWG had. :verycool: She was practically everywhere around the world. And please keep in mind that she wasn't promoting so much around the world back in the day. So TTWE and IWG success was only due to high quality music. :rihclap:

Either you got me wrong or I played that game the wrong way. I adore the FF album. TTWE, IO and HATLM are among my favourite songs. I even enjoyed the FFT. The way I ended up on that answer was by thinking what change each album brought to Britney as an artist.

Baby was her debut

Oops was the best sophomore she coud release

Britney was the birth of a more mature version of Britney, both musically, mentally and physically

ITZ was the album with the most input by Britney

BO was the proof that Britney is a true artist. She managed to produce some of her best songs when everyone was doubting she would even attend the studio sessions.

Circus is connected with her comeback. Even if the album is weaker than ITZ and BO some songs scream confidence.

Femme Fatale is a great album but there is just not any evolution in Britney herself there. She was given potential hit material and made them gold by laying her vocals.

BJ sadly can't be chosen.

Glory is a better quality circus album. The album is among her top3 for almost everyone in the army and the music is pure gold. But what makes Glory special for me is that it's connected with the return of Britney's interest in her career and her second prime.

14 hours ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

Femme Fatale. Most of the songs have that generic dubstep glaze smothered all over and I can't even tell some of them apart. :dorkney: 

Not to say I don't enjoy a few select songs but if I had to choose, that'd be the one.

Same

16 hours ago, JustLoveBritney said:

Omg:embarrassney::sobbing:

bomt&oops are big Nono's due to sales and they're the albums which introduced her.

britney is my favourite so no.

circus shows her rise back to fame

and femme Fatale is just flawless

blackout shows her struggles and has some really good songs.

Glory is my 2nd fave so no.

it has to be In The Zone due to the amount of fillers on the album

I LOVE ITZ THO

Why am I getting downvoted for my opinion?:rude2me:

Glory. 

Well, clearly there's gotta be something wrong with this album for it to be underperforming so much. 

It's not a favorite, at least not for me. There is no strong song on this album like there was on the others before BJ. Even though most of the songs are catchy, it's not brilliant. There, I said it.

I know I'm gonna be down voted the hell outta me but you wanted to know... :awks:

Archived