If You Had To Get Rid Of An Album...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg:embarrassney::sobbing:

bomt&oops are big Nono's due to sales and they're the albums which introduced her.

britney is my favourite so no.

circus shows her rise back to fame

and femme Fatale is just flawless

blackout shows her struggles and has some really good songs.

Glory is my 2nd fave so no.

it has to be In The Zone due to the amount of fillers on the album

I LOVE ITZ THO

Just now, JustLoveBritney said:

Omg:embarrassney::sobbing:

bomt&oops are big Nono's due to sales and they're the albums which introduced her.

britney is my favourite so no.

circus shows her rise back to fame

and femme Fatale is just flawless

blackout shows her struggles and has some really good songs.

Glory is my 2nd fave so no.

it has to be In The Zone due to the amount of fillers on the album

I LOVE ITZ THO

NO, NOT MY FAVORITE ALBUM! ITZ!!!!! :gloria: I don't care, I'm getting rid of Brenda Joan!!!

Actually no one because Britney discography is perfect to me :donewithit:

If I have to choose I'll say FF even though I love it.

Baby One More Time is the amazing opener, and it made Britney career start in a great way

Oops I did it again is another boop, it made Britney being affirmed in the industry.

Britney is another masterpiece and the sound became sexier and more mature, while Britney is the number one star.

with ITZ, Britney was already a 100% icon even if she started only 5 years before

Blackout is one of my favourite album, the only problem was Britney's condition at that time.. but the album still express her strength 

Although Britney is a very reserved and shy person, Circus defines how Britney is strong 

Femme Fatale was a very good and album, it has 3 smash hits I remember always listening to the radio

BJ.. I don't know, absolutely not up to Britney standards

and Glory is Glory... I'm 100% proud of her this era, I want to call this a come back because I haven't seen her like that since ITZ. 

Just a quick overview to say I've loved her work throughout the years.

Femme Fatale. The music is just not my style at all. I hate that whole time period of music. That whole sound. And then it would also get rid of the awful performances and tour and everything else that went along with it so yay. And I could live without all the videos too none of them are my favorites.  I would still choose FF even if BJ were an option :shameless:

Archived