If You Had To Get Rid Of An Album...

Jus don't hate me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Jus don't hate me said:

I was bored and wanted to make a thread so here it is

If you had to get rid of an album, what would it be and why (low sells, or if you just don't like it)

Rule: Can't be Britney Jean ( too obvious lol)

Its either In The Zone or Blackout for me. I'd still want the singles released but the albums on a whole don't do it for me.

In The Zone is so all over the place style wise and lacks cohesion.

Blackout has a dark kind of pop which I don't fancy.

I'm more into BOMT/OIDIA/FF kind of pop (i.e. Max Martin). Circus and Glory are up my alley too although they lack the Max Martin element. There's a certain level of light/colorful/fun/dance pop that those albums also have. 

One of these 2:

Britney Jean - due to low sales but without BJ, WB would have never existed. The tracks always make me wanna dance up to these days. 

Glory - is a HUGE step up in term of Britney's involvement in doing an album but it hasn´t done any good to Britney career and I simply don't like that much. Only a few songs out of the 17 are great, some other are good and the rest are slow mid-tempo boring songs for me.

I DO ENJOY THEM BOTH, IF GLORY STAYS AS BJ WITHOUT MORE SINGLE I WILL GO BACK TO THIS THREAD AND CHOOSE GLORY. SO FAR, I'D SAY BYE BYE TO BRENDA JOANNA. WORK *****, YOU WILL BE MISSED :girlfall:

Archived